FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Being the first to kill Kel Thuzad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malanthros

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Being the first to kill Kel Thuzad Reply with quote

I look at patch 1.11, which is supposed to be the largest patch as of yet, and feel the awesome power that is the new instance. The Necropolis will be totally awesome. Get out your Shadow Resist Gear people, this is gonna be a big one.

I'd love to be in a guild that will be running this instance. So that's what I'm trying to do, but I've only recently hit 60, am not totally geared up, and therefore the big endgame guilds don't always want me.

Either way, I will attempt to get into a certain guild, which will hopefully run this instance first. There would truly be nothing greater then to be the first group to finish a new instance.

HERE I COME KEL THUZAD!! PH33R BIGBETTY! As surely as the sun will set, she comes for you!!!

Thank you Loka for helping me realize my dream of having a Sig.
Tickles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What class is your crit?

Usually the big, end game guilds, won't recruit someone unless they are decked out in MC gear or equivalent. Tier 2 or 3 armor or have experience running a particular instance. Not sure why that is really, someone isn't going to learn it unless they get to run it. Biggest area I've ever really got to experience was Blackrock Depths.

On the server where my 60 is, there were big end game guilds that wouldn't recruit you unless you had at least 2-3 pieces of Tier 2 - 3 armor.

Yeah, that new patch is going to have The Scourge, where undead attack certain towns... World Events!! And you collect so many necro stones and you can hand them in for certain rewards. Thats going to rock!

Wish I could help ya out, but my crit is on Kilrogg. Goodluck tho, Mal!!
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, looks like fun. shame I won't get to.. unless I cut back on lvling on Garithos. oh well.

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> World of Warcraft All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: