FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BOT's on dod source

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
preacherman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: BOT's on dod source Reply with quote

Will there be bots?

I am alot worse at source (yes it is possible) so I need to practice and learn to use different weapons - don't want to seem a real noob with real players. Only a couple of times has ANYONE been on when I can play (PSTime).

I have had to goto other servers to play - I don't want to do that I love The Ville - and what it stands for.

More than happy if stats don't work if any bots playing - I know stats don't work for under 10 and that is a good thing.

I wandered around aimlessly before finding dod on The Ville, I am back to wandering around for somewhere to sometimes play dod source!!

If anyone knows another Western time server that would be helpful

Thank U again StrontiumDog for Sig
cmon
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the bots work on DOD source. I have only ever seen the fake-full plugin on some of the more popular servers, but who knows...maybe we will go that route soon. We need more traffic on TV1 and it's not easy to drum it up as it stands.
Clay Pigeon

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i just got back into playing video games, and i must say that DoD:s, while not quite as fun as DoD (no gew43 ) , is less buggy.
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of the last time we checked their were no bots that worked with DOD source. When i say worked i mean that were 100% reliable and non buggy. We are still searching for some and as soon as we find some that meet our standards they will be put on TV1.

PMM
preacherman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

powdermilkman wrote:
We are still searching for some and as soon as we find some that meet our standards they will be put on TV1.PMM

Thanks powdermilkman that is all the info I need to know - I await their arrival with my continual support of The VIlle

Thank U again StrontiumDog for Sig
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way you get bots is sv_cheats 1. Then add bot.

They bots are only allies and do not move.

Have fun.

Source was MADE without bots.

No plug in will work.
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmon wrote:
I don't think the bots work on DOD source. I have only ever seen the fake-full plugin on some of the more popular servers, but who knows...maybe we will go that route soon. We need more traffic on TV1 and it's not easy to drum it up as it stands.

I would avoide the fake full plug in. Most people filter those out and do no even see those servers.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: