FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Moobies what?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> The Ville Cup
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shuya

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

like i said...i had fun and thats all that matters ,,thats why i was sad when peopel wouldnt let teams use ringers ,, i mean i just wanna play ,regardless of the outcome of anymatch even the finals its been a blast i like even just watching ,im just glad to be here ,,=)
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is, GOOD MATCH !! Us Moobies had a rough time with you BLS guys (and gals). It was probably my second most fun match of the cup . Good game indeed.

Colossians 2:20 "You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the evil powers of this world. So why do you keep on following rules of the world"
bullseye lespaul
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sry nanite if i sound hostile lol i still love everyone! but is is compitition
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remember its all for fun if we can't play nice then we won't be able to have these. Last thing we want is for everyone to get hurt feelings and this is why TheVille has stayed non competitive.
bullseye lespaul
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simpleman wrote:
Just remember its all for fun if we can't play nice then we won't be able to have these. Last thing we want is for everyone to get hurt feelings and this is why TheVille has stayed non competitive.
like i said we r all still friends i was just standing up for my team no hard feelings

Last edited by bullseye lespaul on Tue May 09, 2006 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Cid

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Sorry Reply with quote

It might of sounded hostel now that i reread it, and my appologize. I just like talking i guess. Also i just remember some big bragging going on and i can't let that go on without a lil hitback!
Sorry, i did not mean it as an attack. My bad Nanite, hopefully you know i am not like that anymore.

Peace out Villians, sorry to bring teansion, didn't mean to bring hatred to a compitition if that is in fact what i did. Sorry
Don't hate the Cid!
i love you all very much...yes even you tickles haha just kidding...peace peeps
El Cid Campeador with deepest apologize
FUSE
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

our team never bragged, everyone else started the smack talking.....i just enjoy playing with everyone

FUSE.TVR -V$-
Malanthros

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the problem with typing in forums is that people sometimes write things that they dont mean to be rude in nature, but transfer across in that way thanks to a few choice words.

Lets lock this thread up. No one meant to hurt anybody, people thought BLS would go undefeated and they didnt. Good game moobies. That's all we're trying to say. It's all just the old smalk talking getting out of hand.

I for one will refrain from anymore smalk talking about the cup until we're done. Then people can gloat and brag, since that's basically what we're playing for, bragging rights. Best of luck to BLS and Villified in their next matches. *pretends to lock the thread*

Thank you Loka for helping me realize my dream of having a Sig.
El Cid

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: aye aye Reply with quote

Good luck to both teams, i will be cheering on both sides as i got friends on each. Bullseyes a great man and i admire him so go BLS...along with Tickles LJ, oXo=my Ava brotha! and many more
Good luck moobies, you probably goona need it cause BLS will want some vengence!
And V, if you get in, i love Frosty the most so i will cheer for them!!!
hahaha
Peace out peeps, you all rock and are loved by many!
Good luck Moobies, BLS, V
El Cid Campeador
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> The Ville Cup All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: