FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Leaving the Ville guild

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JtH

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Leaving the Ville guild Reply with quote

Sadly, myself and a few others will be leaving the ville world of warcraft guild. We like competitive PvP play and in order to do that i will be starting a chapter of my other WoW guild.

But wait, all is not lost.

Myself and the others will still be up for questing and whatever else you guys will be doing. We just want to join a more active competitive guild.

Most of the people in the guild are alts, and my character there is my main. So to keep competitive and to have more people to play with i will not be in the guild.

But still, let me know if any of you want to quest and instance run and whatever, god knows im always up for it.
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... mine is my main now.... well.. hrm. can i have the money from the tabard sales? lol

gah. this is kind of pointless to have a ville guild then, since... yeah.

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man this sucks, character transfers will soon be a thing of the present, supposedly coming this summer they say, and i've been getting my friends psyched about moving everyone over here, introducing them to the ville and all... I'm sad now

was so happy to have villuns to play with again was enjoying sending out greens and materials to everyone helping them out, loaning money out... pausing my mad dash in levelling to help with the questing...

seriously got me re-psyched for wow. now that all yall are leaving, who are you leaving me with?

/cry

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JtH

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey now kahly, no worries.

a few things
1) not all of us are leaving
2) we will still be on the server questing and instancing with yall
3) What does it matter if we are in a guild called the ville or not?

as long as we play together, use the vent server, and support ville ideals, it doesnt matter what the name of the guild is.

also i have prior responsibilities that i am not ready to give up just yet. I am webmaster of my guild's website, i have built a strong relationship with these other guildies, and they have become people i can trust and that play on the same schedule as i do.
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, but I was under the impression that I was joining this server to play with fellow villuns in a ville guild

anyways. that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Cake
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

school is over now and the cup is almost over so i should be playing again soon
i haven't even been playing my other WoW characters at all. when i start up again i plan on making my ville char my main. i am also going to see about getting a couple really cool people to join us.

sorry for the quasi-abandonment

evil Cup!!
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

confused since you posted in this thread, your chars leaving ville guild as well cake?

powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will say i am a bit suprrised jack in your leaving the ville guild after speaking so highly of it to me and saying how important it was. I believe a lot of people under the advisement of you falsely joined up on the server to play with villuns. I would like to see a perhaps joining of your friends guild with the ville guild. Just my two cents

PMM
JtH

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the thing being, is its not my friends guild, its my guild. I started a wildly popular guild on the Kul Tiras realm, did everything for it. After i left and turned over leadership of it to a few people things went downhill, so in an attempt to bring it back i started the Garithos chapter, am in the process of enstating a DKP system and other things.

I couldn't have foreseen this but a bunch of members from the Kul Tiras realm were asking me for help. I have prior responsibilities and i can't just let it go into the sewer.

Here's my suggestion, kahly, keep it up with the ville guild, its great and has extreme potential. I am going to working on this other guild but possibly once things get up and running we could form an alliance of sorts. Where both guilds know eachother and quest together.

I apologize for this, but i felt it's needed done. This is also the reason why i havent been to any of the ville cup matches this past week, and why i havent so much as stepped on the ville CS/dod:s servers.

I have grown to have a great friendship with these people and i can't let them down.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know, I don't think its that big of a deal everyone. Jack and Shovel left, but I believe thats the only members from TheVille that did leave. I have a lvl 57 warlock on another realm thats my main, and I'm finally going to get to do endgame stuff with it. I have an Alt on Garithos, but you wont find me there often, because I dont want to restart the grind when I'm just finishing up one.

I personally thought that Garithos was going to be our alt's, not our mains. Some of you chose to make it your mains, and thats cool. But I don't think the guild was exactly a main character guild. Some people prefer having a guild with 20+ active members on at all time, all their lvl or close, for help. That's what Jack and the rest are hoping for.

Thank you Loka for helping me realize my dream of having a Sig.
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe some of the one's from Kul Tiras were in The Ville guild initially, just a few, but still, /guildinfo went from 32 accounts down to 24, least as of the last time I checked.

Why did the Comitatas (sp?) have to be a separate chapter? why not just have it running with the ville? all of us are starting here, and would make it easier to communicate in game, rather than forming two separate guilds. imho opinion at least.

and who at lvl 20 uses dkp??? I've never seen it used but for an endgame guild lol.

JtH

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the guild on kul tiras is an endgame guild. also im the webmaster of their site and it's completely seperate from The Ville.
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guild is down from 32 accounts to 14 now.

Decay

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's still good. I was in a guild with only 8 accounts for the longest time on my old server. All were real life friends, or people I've played online with for years. Sure we'll never raid MC as a guild but I could care less about that anyway.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> World of Warcraft All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: