FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Ville Radio

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> The Ville Radio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: The Ville Radio Reply with quote

I am happy to announce that after some time, the Ville Radio is on the edge of coming back. There is only one catch, since the radio take alot of bandwith and therefore interferes with the servers, we need to get it it's own server. This means we need to ask for donations. If you are intereted in helping to bring back the Radio and would like to donate, please contact me. Here is a small bit of what is planned for the new Ville Radio

Multiple Stations, Such as Rock, Country, & Electronica(techno)
More Live DJ shows
No comercials
Songs played automatically (aka, non live shows) will be choosen based on your input
A new dedicated Ville Radio site

So please donate so that we can get back on the air soon

Also note that I will be working an something special for those who donate, look for more info soon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
l3eeron
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I donated 30 dollars for my gold membership about two months ago and haven't got any priviledges yet. If I got my commands, I would probably be more willing to donate to the radio *wink wink*

eternalVillealliance
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be more inclined if my supporter stuff acutally worked.
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well jfet has somewhat given up the supporter responsabilities and its being switched over to someone new. once that is done i'm sure it'll all run smoothly again but transitional periods are always tough.
Diplomat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly what was said above me...just the transition is taking longer than we anticipated unfortunally.

pmm
X.O.Skeleton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmm, radio
I miss being a dj once in a while, did a few shows on a couple of net radios, played some finnish songs also and got good feedback of it
And that donation thingy is bit hard for me cuz I cant use paypal or the other paying thing, Im only using transfers from my bank account to another bank account and thats good enough for now
But if I could transfer the money strait in to someones account then I could donate right now
Lets get the radio going and jam a bit

"No gut, no glory"
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump

I am still in need of donations, I can not get this running without your help
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> The Ville Radio All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: