FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mouse Sensitivity
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve the Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i adjust mine up or down depending on how bad i am doing

Kurosaki Ichigo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I started playing CS I just played with the default sens, but someone told me you can usually get a better score if you can master the lower sense since your crosshairs wouldn't leap all over. And I usually had a score of 2k-1d or better when I actually cared about scores and stats.

I find now though that if I try to set my sens any higher than 1.5 that I easily get frustrated cause my crosshair leaps all over too fast. I'd prefer to have a slower more steady aim especially when it comes to tracking a target. One big difference I find between cs and dod which i like is that you can't generally shoot through walls with every weapon. Used to get me banned from many servers for shooting through walls

And with almost any gun i have a habit of quickly crouching to improve the aim of my gun to pull off any shots, which usually puts my head into the line of fire of enemy guns. #Beer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: