FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ok, for starters..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FalStryfe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Ok, for starters.. Reply with quote

I wasn't complaining about being banned, I was asking a question that was never answered by anyone here. It was answered ingame by Mujo.. Alot of help ya'll were.. and secondly, why is it, the winning team, which ends up 11-13 asks for teams when they have all the talent in the first place, than the game ends up 14-12, and yet when the lsoing team asks for teams nothing is done?
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything containing bans will not be answered in the forums. Thats why everyone was pointing you to the complaint dept. So thats why you didn't recieve a answer is, because you never filed a complaint.

On the other side teams become uneven all the time as people join and leave. Sometimes they will be a 2-3 person differnce as 2 people left on one of the teams. Anyways TheVille server stay full for the most part and it is usually seconds before the teams are even again. Another thing when someone is joining the server automatically puts them on a team. They might not be in the server yet, but the server checks to make sure that a space is available. Once they enter the server they pick a team and then it is usually even do to the fact that you can't join a team thats has more players.
deebo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Ok, for starters.. Reply with quote

FalStryfe wrote:
I wasn't complaining about being banned, I was asking a question that was never answered by anyone here. It was answered ingame by Mujo.. Alot of help ya'll were..

Boo hoo!

welcome to the forums

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of us didnt know why you were banned anyway.

I've got nothing against you Falstryfe, you know that, but dont come to the forums acting like a jerk right off the bat. You wont get too warm of a welcome.

Just put it past you, never comment on it again, and try to enjoy your stay.

And on the topic of uneven teams. Well if you have a lot of regulars on, we'll often switch sides to even them out. We may take a round to do it, cuz we want to switch when we're dead, but we switch. And skillwise, we try not to stack that way, but sometimes it happens by accident. Ur a good player and you can kill pretty much anyone, just go by kill points, to worry about flags capped and stuff.

Thank you Loka for helping me realize my dream of having a Sig.
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone so new around here shouldn't come in with an attitude. It's not endearing to the regs or the admins. You've been temped banned twice for your attitude and language. If I catch you doing it again you'll have a nice long vacation from all our servers.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: