FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2 questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2001 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. All of the folders in the forum are no longer changing color to reflect if I've read them or not. They are all remaining in the unread condition no matter how many times I read them. Is this common or is it me? Ideas anyone.

2. When I join the VILLE's servers from the Current players board the console stays at half screen after the game has loaded.
It is easily cleared with the tilde key. Is there a reason that this happens?
Maian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2001 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, for some reason, I cant tell what Ive read, and what I havent. So I just pick up from a post yesterday. If, Ive read the last post, then I read all topics above it, until I finish with the page. If I havent read it, I go down topic by topic until I found one Ive read. Anyway, does this happen to anyone else. and if so, what can I do?

Sick Cycle Carousel
Lifehouse
No Name Face
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cstone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2001 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I only have time (patience) to read and reply to the posts that show up on the main page. I wish these forums had a feature like the old ones where all of the day's new posts were stored on a single page

As for the console problem, that has always happened to me when joining a game outside of the Half-Life server list (ie Gamespy or Q3Plug), and so it is second nature to tap the tilde key as soon as I join a game.
NiGhTmArE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: