FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Not Too Bad - but please MIND your language !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ApacheEyes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Yesterday went alot beter that I had expected ! The fact that theville made the new patches available for download saved me alot of time and hassle, so thanks guys.

I didn't have a mike, so I've not tested the vcomm myself, but the ones that were seemed to have mixed results... Most people I could hardly hear, where as one or two came across load and clear, so kudos to those guys. I also noticed little boxes appearing all over my screen when they tried...

Fortunately, alot of people didn't have mikes last night as some of the language I saw flying about was atrocious. I don't care how angry or frustatrated you are, using words like c***, is just NOT on, some of us have families and we don't need that sort of language flying around. I appreciate that some of you are close friends and like wind each other up but is it really necessary to use that sort of language ????

Will be getting a mike soon....
Ap.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: