FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
do u know any dod bugs?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.Bez

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i go to a CAL server :) everything is legal there....including nadin spawn
crackhead_fred

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I would never use any of these on the ville servers, only other servers to make admins mad
.Bez

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummm...cough cough 38.113.32.129:27015 cough cough.....CAL MAP OF THE WEEK SERVER cough cough.....or find a cal team that has a server....but don't go to far, theVille is the place to be.
Clay Pigeon

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember doing the ava thing like 2 years ago and getting mega-slapped for it. I actually slap people doing it if I catch them because the fall almost always kills them. If they do it again: ban.
vTEC
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>>BENDER<< wrote:
ava thing?? fall kills u almost?? what u talkin about??? xplain urself

i think he means the building overlooking the allie spawn...most people try to go up to that area so they can look down and shoot into the spawn..its up high so if you fall you'll die
CarbinE

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Target wrote:
In Donner, go allied (or Axis). Then go to the door near the first Axis flag on the left side of the map. Open the door with your back. The door will open the other way, then you can jump on the door if you jump from the little hill aside. Need to be fast, don't have too much time to do this. Helpfull if a Axis is camping at the door.

In Forest, go Axis (don't know if it work as a Allied). Go in the first right tunnel. At the end of the tunnel near the ladder, there's a secret door. I think you can "exchange" a SMG for a FG-42. I never done it but I hear of it.

In Charlie, go Axis (or Allied). From the spawn, take the tunnel and go to the "Big Gun". In the way, there's a a pile of boxes near a gas pipe. Don't really know how, but if the pipe break a FG-42 will appear. But because of the gas, I think you can't take it. There...

Not really "bugs", more like tricks!

Dang, you need to turn up your brightness, your open game in that bunker tunnel

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On AVA, be axis....if you time it right you can run down to allied spawn and get into that back building....the mg "guarding" the spawn may hit you but wont fully kill you if you hurry. this way you can prone up in that building and "overlook" the allied spawn...

On charlie...everyone thinks it is so hard to get the "big gun" ....WRONG, if you are super sweet like me you know that you can throw a grenade over the brush, and depending were you throw it you can hit that back mortar or an MG campin by the sand bags...

On Charlie, go up the middle and JUMB over the trench...boom you are already at the radio (told you it was the easiest to take)

i already told you enough of my secrets, nothing more for you, i have to have some to myself...
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarbinE wrote:
Easy Target wrote:
In Donner, go allied (or Axis). Then go to the door near the first Axis flag on the left side of the map. Open the door with your back. The door will open the other way, then you can jump on the door if you jump from the little hill aside. Need to be fast, don't have too much time to do this. Helpfull if a Axis is camping at the door.

In Forest, go Axis (don't know if it work as a Allied). Go in the first right tunnel. At the end of the tunnel near the ladder, there's a secret door. I think you can "exchange" a SMG for a FG-42. I never done it but I hear of it.

In Charlie, go Axis (or Allied). From the spawn, take the tunnel and go to the "Big Gun". In the way, there's a a pile of boxes near a gas pipe. Don't really know how, but if the pipe break a FG-42 will appear. But because of the gas, I think you can't take it. There...

Not really "bugs", more like tricks!

Dang, you need to turn up your brightness, your open game in that bunker tunnel

That's how mine looks in any dark area. It's my monitor that is screwing me up. I am open for something better but just haven't done the research. If anyone knows of any top of the line monitors that might take care of the problem then let me know

God Bless You Blue Ruler
.Bez

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use the samsung SyncMaster 955DF flatscreen CRT....it works great! I don't ahve any problems with dark areas...it had the best dotpitch stuff when i bought it too, at least that is what i was told.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: