FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Greenzap

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Greenzap Reply with quote

GreenZap is an online payment site (similar to PayPal), except it is looking - so far - like it will be much more rewarding.

Their website doesn't officially launch until this summer, so there isn't a lot of information yet; but you can pre-register now and earn some great rewards. Plus, if you open an account now, you'll get $25!

And, YOU can send $25 to anyone you want: friends, family, charitable organizations, your paper boy -- pre-register, then send your promo code to everyone you know. They will receive $25 from you.

This promising newcomer may well be a great addition to the online payment industry. And, you get to be "in the know" at the onset of this one. Released just April 2nd, and launching in June.

You need promo code (ex. kahlan) to join the site. I have put my promo link below. If you want, put yours up so someone else can click on it here. You will need to enter your address.
http://www.greenzap.com/kahlan

skeptical? I don't know, but I think paypal did something similar when it started? anyways, here is something with some links for you.

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mike

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont trust that 2 sentence legal document. It might not be a scam, since their spending thier money on rewards and word of mouth instead of advertising. I still dont have any reason to sign up cuz i dont have a credit card.
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see how this will be any better than Paypal. How can I trust them?

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rebel_Rouser
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh I am gonna stick with my paypal

Longest Running Show in Broadway History 1/9/06
CarbinE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only time will tell if they are reliable
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't need a credit card or info to any of your money - just an addy. like carbine says, only time will tell. can't hurt to sign up....not for me at least

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CarbinE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unless they come to your house and kidnap you and leave a bomb on your doorstep...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: