FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I AM THE BEST PYRO!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigCaulk69

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i challenge anyone here to knock me off my flaming throne! no one can touch me!!

ok this is just a desperate plea to get more people to play pyro...

BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like to play pyro, but I can't ever seem to actually hit someone with my flames... I'm wondering if I'm not good at it, or if my approximately 300-more-than-my-target-ping makes it almost impossible to actually get someone in the flames.

If I could ever actually get people, I'd play it more.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why you're on your throne whip me up some rotesserie chicken... Us real classes get hungry after fighting...heh
BigCaulk69

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real classes? pyro is the best class. it owns everything. and what it doesn't own it confuses like a lost goat. i only have some trouble with soldiers, but i'm sure that will pass as i get better at pyro. everything else is toast people have no clue what to do when they see a big flamer like me coming to give it to them prison style.

HWs are the most fun to burn because they are stupid and slow. it's also funny watching medics run away from me when i charge them. they think they are all big and scary with their puny medikit and it freaks them out when they see some flamer charging towards them daring them to infect me.

my greatest gratification comes from firing a rocket and starting a human bonfire of about 5 or 6 people. i think pyro's should get points for psychological damage that the inflict as well. pyrophobia? i like it!

EagleEyes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say when the enemy team has a GOOD pyro it can really annoy the whole damn team. I played pyro with bigcaulk, but he usually stole most of my kills, Damn you and your flaming ways.
=Glenn=The_shibby{Frog}

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha i'll say pyros piss me off a great deal, you move too fast, any class that scrambles in front of me so i have to over-anticipate their next move can go to hell cause it pissis me off but i under stand why they do this, well i gots to go to schoo now bu buey
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Ive played against bigcaulk also and he owned me with that damn pyro. you just cant kill what you cant see, wretched flames anyways.

BigCaulk69

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am happy that yall are paying hommage to the great class of pyro, but now yall need to learn to play it. i want to see one game where my team has 4 pyros on theville with some pwnij skillZ, that is my goal with these posts. however i know it will never happen because people are too afraid to learn a real class like pyro. so i will continue to flame...alone

Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to flame, but there was no money in it. There are only so many times watching a guy burn to death is amusing...
BigCaulk69

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well its amusing like shooting someone with a rocket, a shotgun, or an AC, except its just more fun and its better at harassing larger groups of people.

it's also possible to score high with pyro and not die a ton. pyro's aren't just suiciding idiots, they can own just like soldiers and HWs.

PYRO IS THE BEST CLASS! I WILL FIGHT FOR PYRO CIVIL RIGHTS AND EQUALITY!

[ This Message was edited by: BigCaulk69 on 2002-02-11 15:36 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pyros do put the "retard" in flame retardant! Muahahahaha! Get outta here, your wanted back at the VFW for grilled weeny night!

=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
BigCaulk69

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for that comment KRG you are on my flaming list now. You better start wearing an asbestos suit of armor.

(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next time on on with ya ill go pyro, I can always use as much help as possible using other classes, might as well take advantage

EagleEyes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I am so manly, I eat Asbestos Hamburgers. LOL!!
Firehellkite

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MUAHAHAHA BURN!!!! I love pyor! Pyorize time! You gotta be on my team and we can use our dual anal flaming action to KILAAKerize the whole other team!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: