FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RECORD CONTEST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rANCOR hUNTER

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shovel Me Silly wrote:
I saw you on 4 earlier today Easy. I was playing as McKids|Ronald McDonald. It was really sad. I had 45 kills and the most kills any of my teammates had was 10.

Pub-x HAX!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Easy Target

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shovel Me Silly wrote:
I saw you on 4 earlier today Easy. I was playing as McKids|Ronald McDonald. It was really sad. I had 45 kills and the most kills any of my teammates had was 10.

So that was you...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back when TV IV ran 40 minute maps (er does it still?) I broke 120 quite a few times on Flugplatz, Escape, Flash, Ava, Charlie (go figure) and some other ones.

Concerning stats, it's all about the kills per minute, K : D is overrated (causes overly concerned people to camp), a high KMP means you rarely stop moving and you're a good player in all sorts of different engagements.
vTEC
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ten Yard wrote:
Back when TV IV ran 40 minute maps (er does it still?) I broke 120 quite a few times on Flugplatz, Escape, Flash, Ava, Charlie (go figure) and some other ones.

Concerning stats, it's all about the kills per minute, K : D is overrated (causes overly concerned people to camp), a high KMP means you rarely stop moving and you're a good player in all sorts of different engagements.

yes you are a good player..but when your playing against me...whoo....no more 120 breaks for you my friend..lol
.Bez

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another way to tell if you are good is to GET THE FREAKIN FLAG!! don't just watch people *cough* me *cough* when he/she is waiting for someone to help. If you are a sniper/mg and you sacrifice your spot for the flag, I thank you. Oh and that whole KPM how do you figure that out, is that on the stats thing?
EvilGenius
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I know this contest has mostly ended, but I wanted to get my entry in.

To be fair, it's only about 15 minutes through the match when this screenie was taken.

I "borrowed" Squidly's MG-42 at the start of the round and showed the Axis how to properly use one on Switch.

<EDIT>Fixed img address, forgot my "http://"

John Doe wrote:
Normally I lock spam threads...but this one is still one page....I may check on it later......

You have to be a supporter to get it.
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, nice (might want to include the http:// in front though )

Edit: see you seen it before I posted lol grrr

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
vTEC
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvilGenius wrote:
So, I know this contest has mostly ended, but I wanted to get my entry in.

To be fair, it's only about 15 minutes through the match when this screenie was taken.

I "borrowed" Squidly's MG-42 at the start of the round and showed the Axis how to properly use one on Switch.

nice score evil...but thats only cause i wasnt playing against you...LOL this must mean Simpleman is distributing the hax...HOW COULD YOU!
kubrick

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rANCOR hUNTER wrote:
Shovel Me Silly wrote:

Pub-x HAX!

I am bad.

That is all.

But I am world of warcraft-i now!!!11!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Easy Target

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvilGenius wrote:

If you were in the tower, you wouldn't last that long if I was there... 1 rocket or 1 nade and that's it!
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I see these things the more I realize, there is alot more hackers here then I thought

Longest Running Show in Broadway History 1/9/06
Easy Target

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bezzy-|m0m|- wrote:
Another way to tell if you are good is to GET THE FREAKIN FLAG!! don't just watch people *cough* me *cough* when he/she is waiting for someone to help. If you are a sniper/mg and you sacrifice your spot for the flag, I thank you. Oh and that whole KPM how do you figure that out, is that on the stats thing?

I agree with you Bezzy. I always look to win map by getting flag not by KD ratio (as long I have a even or plus ratio it's ok).

And I know you are getting flag... here's the proof!

http://tv4.theville.org/stats2/awards.php?year=2004&month=12&week=50

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Target wrote:
Bezzy-|m0m|- wrote:

I agree with you Bezzy. I always look to win map by getting flag not by KD ratio (as long I have a even or plus ratio it's ok).

And I know you are getting flag... here's the proof!

http://tv4.theville.org/stats2/awards.php?year=2004&month=12&week=50

When the ville1 used to run anzio I had about 70 flags in a 30 minute round. The only flag I usually go for now is the last flag.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
EvilGenius
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Target wrote:

If you were in the tower, you wouldn't last that long if I was there... 1 rocket or 1 nade and that's it!

I, indeed, was in the church balcony (which is what I think you mean) but I don't know if you would have gotten me out of there much quicker... they certainly were trying, believe you me.

John Doe wrote:
Normally I lock spam threads...but this one is still one page....I may check on it later......

You have to be a supporter to get it.
Shovel me Silly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvilGenius wrote:
Easy Target wrote:

I, indeed, was in the church balcony (which is what I think you mean) but I don't know if you would have gotten me out of there much quicker... they certainly were trying, believe you me.

Its actually very easy to prime a nade and kill anyone i that balcony. You just have to hope that people will move up and put to good use your sacrifice.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: