FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bah accident
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Bah accident Reply with quote

bah my first major accident was 2day at 5:45 tv time i was on my way to pick up a friend from the airport and stopped at a red light when the guy behind me slammed on his breaks and smashed into me and my other friend. all three of us are fine(my friend, the other driver, and me) but i mean man i cant believe it happened to me and right after i made plans to go to the zoo with my gf...bah stupid irony or luck or whatever it is.

anyways i have been told i am taking it a lot better than others would i dont know if that is a real good thing or not. but i must say that at least my friend from the airport got home safe. the guy that hit me f-ed up his durango and smashed in my trunk a little and my lights. but he was leaking anti-freeze and im pretty sure that his car was a lot better than mine but now at least mine drives while his had to be towed. anyways i just thought i would let you all know.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gamepro65

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad to know everything is ok speaker.

Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamepro65 wrote:
glad to know everything is ok speaker.

Same here.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You remembered the most important thing, everyone is OK. Material things can always be fixed or replaced. Since you were hit from behind you can at least know he was at fault. It shouldn't affect your insurance any

God Bless You Blue Ruler
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right brn right!

Hang in there and if you have a plastic bumper and it looks fine...its not. they dont show damage for a while if they are flexed and return to shape.

your heading scared the bajeebes out of me....Im glad it was only metal and plastic.

Last edited by ROOFCUTTER on Sat May 29, 2004 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad to know that you are ok speaker
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear your Ok too, I was rear ended in my Pathfinder a number of years ago, though I was ok, about $3500 damage to my Pathfinder though......next day I was sore, had neck problems for about a year, I never did file a claim though, I was a dumbass.

I remember when I got hit that the first thing I saw was my waist then the cieling so my head snapped pretty hard. Make sure your ok before you sign off on anything.

JD
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya man glad to hear you alright speaker

Longest Running Show in Broadway History 1/9/06
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Doe wrote:
Glad to hear your Ok too, I was rear ended in my Pathfinder a number of years ago, though I was ok, about $3500 damage to my Pathfinder though......next day I was sore, had neck problems for about a year, I never did file a claim though, I was a dumbass.

I remember when I got hit that the first thing I saw was my waist then the cieling so my head snapped pretty hard. Make sure your ok before you sign off on anything.

JD

yeah i hear that can happen because of the adrenline in your system that you dont feel the pain until it wears off and that can take a day or so. but yeah im good.

and thanks everyone

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gurrg

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet you were scared huh, i would be, glad you're all right though

The Ville-Addict----BR Site \/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kubrick

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bright Red Nipples wrote:
You remembered the most important thing, everyone is OK. Material things can always be fixed or replaced. Since you were hit from behind you can at least know he was at fault. It shouldn't affect your insurance any

I bet his insurance goes up anyway. Especially drivers under 25. Man those guys get hosed.

Glad your ok Speaker. Make sure your neck/back are ok too, that stuff can sneak up on you and last for years.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Shovel me Silly

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you are ok speaker.

The two accidents I've been in were completely my fault and dumb. I am a very good driver. But the first week I had my license I backed into a car at like 2mph and caused like $300 in damage and I also bumped into a parked car while going into a parking space which did like $250 in damage. I am a good driver though, I now am very cautious while parking and backing up now. I did deliver stuff around Minneapolis the last two summers, so I know how to move through traffic very nicely.
vTEC
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea like everyone said..glad to see that you and all the others are okay...how are you gonna fix that damage? do you have insurance?
sharkbyte
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[HALO]Master_Chief wrote:
glad to know that you are ok speaker

Amen.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strongbad wrote:
I bet his insurance goes up anyway. Especially drivers under 25. Man those guys get hosed.

That is true but just when you think you are past the insursance companies profiling...they get you with now your in the midlife crisis stage... There is really no break....its always expensive!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: