FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Get to know each other
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Snag, I don't suppose you know any of the guys in Honest Johnny do ya? The 6'3" pretty boy trombone player is one of my high school buddies...

Hell, I don't even know if Honest Johnny still exists, but as of about 2 years ago they did.

Oh, and my favorite obscure Star Wars reference is Klaatu... hehehe, you only ever see him/one of them for about 2 seconds

[ This Message was edited by: BitterBeerFace on 2002-01-31 18:36 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
=Glenn=The_shibby{Frog}

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm 17,unemployed, i'm slacker, i'm lazzy, and well go here for my pic

http://www.geocities.com/black_megatron
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
omega_initiative

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am proud that I started this original get to know you thread! GO ME! LOL! Maybe you guy scoudl just add on to this, I want to be the person who started the longest thread. heheheheheheh. Frag you all later.

Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well OK I wasn't going but. Real Name is Soren born in Denmark and came to Canada when I was 5, that was 1956 you can figure out the rest. Oh by the way is there a Ville pension for seniors, just asking? Lived in Alberta everywhere from Edmonton to Drumheller and all places between. Moved to British Columbia south coast 1964 still here. Married for 31 yrs same gal 2 kids 1 grandson. I'm the production manager for a lumber mill here in what we call the Fraser Valley. Done my time actually working for a living but for many years a pencil pusher. Love my German Shephard (shes my buddy) the wife used to be. Hope she dosn't read this hee hee.
Hobbies used to include before I became addicted to this damn game making N scale model railroad diplays, camping ,fly fishing, general outdoors, marine fish tanks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I don't know what happened to my new version of this thread, so I will just REpost what I wrote earlier .

My name is Harry, and I am a 19 year old sophomore at Ohio State. I am taking my entrance exam right now for the Design school here. I plan on majoring in Industrial Design (thats Product design to all of you ) Um...I have been playin TFC since about september of last year, when I first came to campus, and discovered the beauty of a T3 network connection...mmmmmmmm
I enjoy reading fantasy novels, but I do occasionally read some light-hearted realistic fiction. I enjoy writing. I first discovered my love of short stories when I took a creative writing course my senior year of High School, and then fed the flames when I took a class here at college. I am planning on taking the second level creative writing next quarter, so wish me luck. I love watching movies, Dark Comedies are my favorite (American Beauty is one of my all time faves). As far as women go, I have had 2 serious girlfriends ever...Which kinda sucks, but I am just not too into the whole flirting thing. I would rather not change myself and act like something I'm not in order to get a girl. I mean, if I happen upon a great girl while going about my daily business, then all the better, but I am not gonna go on the hunt. I mean, hell, I still got probably 3 more years of college to find a wife

Well, time for bed, classes tomorrow and all...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
[WVR]MREBoy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's my 2 seconds of bio -

My name is (like some other people here) Robert, i'm 27, and I live in Sarasota, Florida (find Tampa, on the west coast of FL, go 54 miles south on the coast, BAM, there I am). I currently work at a Burger Fling, but thats just temp. so I can go to school sometime soon. I own 2 Wintel boxes, and 6 Macintoshes (John Doe, are you getting this ?! ) My job history is a patchwork of fast food and high tech. I've worked for Comcast@Home as a tech support guy, worked at a local Mac dealer, and Taco Hell. I hope to someday have a job that pays more than $12 per hr.

http://members.home.net/mreboy/mre.jpg

If anyone wants to see my 'puters and no-room apartment, in a house that I share with 5 other ppl, follow that URL (125kb)

anything else, feel free to ask.

Robert R.
aka MREBoy

___
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Albino Gibbon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason I never saw this thread from way back in August, so I might as well add to it. I am 38 years old, I have 2 children. My son, who plays here at times, is 11 and my daughter is 18. I was born and raised here in Las Vegas. Graduated from the local Vocational school in 1981. Only went back to school a few years ago for Cisco certification courses. I have a business machine company, that I started about 7 years ago. We sell and service computers, copiers, fax machines, printers. We also sell supplies and parts. Most of my time is taken up by work or taking care of my kids. My son plays hockey, so alot of my time is also spent at the rink or traveling to tournaments out of state. I do get time to draw, play some guitar and hike when I can.
rAT bOY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm 15 and I'm a sophomore at a high school in Orange County, CA. That sucks because school and sleep takes up about 15 hours of the 24 possible hours of playing TFC. My friends play CS, and I'm the only one here I know that plays TFC a lot. And it is possible to play TFC for about 2-4 hours every day, and not study for exams, and still get a 4.5 GPA. Just in case your parents yell at you for playing too much.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
splatter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well suddenly I don't feel so old. I am however in line for the O.F.C. ( old farts clan ) I am 41 and live in Holly Springs Ga. Thats about 40 miles north of Atlanta. I work in Atlanta for Bellsouth as a digital tech. That means I repair T-1's ,T-3's oc48's and so on . I was a musician till an accident that screwed up my arm . Played alot locally nothing you would have heard of .
I like shooting , mostly at other drivers in traffic ( just kidding but it is tempting)use to party alot but not anymore, now i'm usually in front of my computer doing something (aye mattie did you say software) .
I have been married for 15 years and have a 17 year old daughter by a former marriage (You young dudes put it back in your pants). Been on the ville for a while now, not sure how long .
It was good to hear about the people who have been fragging me .

stand still would ya

[ This Message was edited by: splatter on 2002-02-03 17:31 ]
Karl Marx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I'm actually Scott. I'm 27, living in the East Bay in CA. I work for a, get this, enviro-group, like as in politics! You should see the reactions my 'hippy'-esque co-workers have when I let out details about fragging. Actually, some of them were kinda into the idea; I used to bring up the rankings for them in the office. I'd get to work and the girl with the dreadlocks would be like, "any dispenser kills today?" Haha.
I'm looking at grad school soon, etc. My first video game experience that I relate to TFC was the original Castle Wolfenstein in the early 80s (not to mention the hack, Castle Smurfenstein).
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2002 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, Karl, I have a T-Shirt for you! It's a picture of the earth with a HUGE road paved around the equator... says "Pave the Planet, one world, one people, one slab of asphault"

That's my 2nd favorite shirt

[ This Message was edited by: BitterBeerFace on 2002-02-03 18:30 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

err 16m.. live in iowa.. junior in high school.. no im not a farmer ffs
OmegaSiN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Daniel, and I'm 14. I live in Sydney, as you all probably know, and I'm in Year 9 at school. Oh.....and I rule!

-Omega SiN
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drakison, I too am a humble native of Mankato Minnesota! Small freakin' world, eh?
Blown

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, my name is Joe, I'm 29 and live in Medford Oregon. I have a wife and 2 kids. I actually work with my dad and run one of his companies. (A Water treatment and pump repair company) I'm starting to learn the second now, which is a Heating and Air company. My hobbies obviously are TFC for one but my big one and where my nickname came from in cars. My nickname is my car, a blown stroked injected 1965 mustang. I love fast fast cars, whether it be road racing or some straight line racing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 6 of 12

Jump to: