FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NY and DC Bombings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
erba_knoff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have start an mIRC for it!
go and check! It have silent minute at all full times!

gamesnet #freeminute

erba_knoff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think on that many pplz are playing terrorist at Internet (CS).
i dont play more today to RESPECT them who died.
I hope noone of my TFC friends one of them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
thewz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My heart goes out to all of the victims and their families. I know that America will win the battle against these terrorist bastards. I can assure you that my country and most other countries around the world will do the best they can to help America track down the bastards who did this. I hope the terrorist kamikaze's souls burn in hell for the rest of eternity

Sincerely,
Alexander Matthews
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too would like to send my prays out to those who suffered the horrible incident in NY today. I can't disagree with what has been said about the situation, but just also be in prayer for our nation, and the world. The last thing anyone wants to happen is a major war to break out, with more mass destruction.
I hope that we can find the a**hole who is behind this, and show him what the United States is capable of. Lets just pray that we can punish and put the fear of GOD in them, without hurting many other innocent people.
To all those TFC'ers in NY, hang in there. Your mayor has done a great job presenting himself, and representing NY City, on how the city will prevail.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kamikaze

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

out of respect for the USA, and as a tribute to those who paid the ultimate price today in trying to help those who were injured, I am changing my name to <PWG>USAwillPREVAIL
Twisted29

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My prayers and sympathies to those who lost their lives today. What a horrible tragedy.....

I don't even feel angry yet...still way to much panic and shock. I still know people who are missing, and I'm just hoping they are alive.

I don't know what to say, a tragic day in this great city.
Bakuryu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Words do not compensate for what has happened here. My hopes and prayers go to those lost, many students at my school have relatives that worked in or around the tade centers. I am thoroughly convinced that if torture should be legal, the rogue who brought this destruction about us deserved the worst of it. Tonight I am playing all medic to remember those that had been lost and those still alive who need help in their times of grief. My city (pittsburgh) was closed down and I spent about 2 hours watching the news with my girlfriend, who was in tears at the sight of the chaos. It took about 20 minutes to comfort her and I vow that when those responsible for this travesty are found, her tears will be repaid as they will suffer a horrible punishment worse than death.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LanceMantis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm off to play a little Day Of Defeat to let of steam. Now only if I knew the cowardly enemy so I could picture them instead of the Nazis.
ice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my prayers go out to those involved,days like these make me wish i would of joined the military.
Demented Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I sit here, my thoughts go out to all the families and victims of the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington. What a terrible, terrible loss of life and property. I could not believe my eyes as I awoke this morning to the devistation I witnessed on my television. As I sit here at work, I learned a close friend and co-worker's girlfriend may have been on one of the flights out of Boston that was highjacked. I am almost numbed to the core with grief and disbelief that a cowardly act such as this could hit so close to home.

May Democracy prevail!

God Bless America!

Ken Barlow
Rockman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that we have been passive too long. We should go in and take out all the terrorist groups, with or without the consent/cooporation of the countries where they reside. We should tell these countries it's time to choose sides cause we're coming in, baby.

Is this our generation's Pearl Harbor? I hope to God they have finally awoken the sleeping giant!!!
phantazem

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we dropped two atomic bombs on Japan for pearl harbor, I wonder what sort of retribution this terrible act of terrorism would justify. Personally, I feel that we should annilate any country that houses terrorists who would perpetrate these devastating acts of terrorism upon our great democracy and our freedom! I vote for an H-Bomb on Mecca, TONIGHT!!!!! Alas, I cannot bring myself to play games tonight in light of this terrible tragedy. I will retire from tfc for the rest of the week. As a final thought, let it be known to all terrorists that this dispicable act designed to instill fear, was not successful. All they have succeding in accomplishing is to enrage the American people and incite a emotion for solidarity and revenge...and revenge will be sweet. We will see who is cheering when the middle east is in retributional flames. FU Terrorist bastards.

[ This Message was edited by: phantazem on 2001-09-11 18:50 ]
[njk]Nopeace4u-DBD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Heart goes out to all the people lost today in the attack on the US today. Im from New Jersey and a hand full of my friends and teachers had family and friends that worked in WTC. I hope the best for them and will be there if there family or friends were lost in the cowardly act by these terroists. I hope our president takes action on these terrorists and not let this go easly, if we go to war over this i'll put my self in line to fight for this great country.

TIII

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like every American felt a great sadness as I watched the coward-like terrorist violence that occured today. My prayers are with everyone who has lost or missing loved ones.

I drove by a park on my way home from work called "Freedom Park" and it has a huge American Flag at half in honor of the victims. I never remember a Flag touching me like the one I saw today.

Democracy will prevail!!

J Hilton
Stump
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to have a view of the whole west side of NYC as my dorm room is along the hudson river. Today there was just smoke. you may think its bad watching it on tv but when you see thousands die in front of your eyes, its a whole lot worse.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: