FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Humor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REQUIEM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Humor Reply with quote

Hey guys it's REQ!
If anyone is in for a good chuckle or chortle, I suggest visiting www.ebaumsworld.com. I have been a weekly viewer for more than a year now, and man does that guy have the best stuff to show. Have a laugh and visit that site.

P.S. I am still looking for a clan to join. It doesn't have to be competitive, I just like teamwork and good sportsmanship.

P. P. S. Hey Vtec, anytime you want a rocket war in the sewers let me know!!!!! Har Har

Peace all!!
Mr.Vomish

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL yes that is a great website REQUIEM. When I am not playing DOD, yes I know its hard to believe that I actualy do somethig other than play, I amuse myslef by prank calling my friends using Arnold's soundboard. Speaking of which, Hey VTEC can I get your number. Tee hee hee.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vomish...how do you get good quality from your computer to your phone? just set the handset by the speaker?
vTEC
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Vomish wrote:
LOL yes that is a great website REQUIEM. When I am not playing DOD, yes I know its hard to believe that I actualy do somethig other than play, I amuse myslef by prank calling my friends using Arnold's soundboard. Speaking of which, Hey VTEC can I get your number. Tee hee hee.

sure its 354-PWND..give me a call baby tee hee hee

REQUIEM wrote:

P. P. S. Hey Vtec, anytime you want a rocket war in the sewers let me know!!!!! Har Har

Yea anytime were in kalt then we can do it...
Mr.Vomish

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jfet Zener the Great wrote:
vomish...how do you get good quality from your computer to your phone? just set the handset by the speaker?

Yes, sort of. I use two house phones during this experiment. First, I have my brother place one of the phones about two inches from the speaker and tell him to keep yap closed so as to not give away our prank (thats probably the most important step LOL). Then I use the the other phone to listen to peoples response ( so I hold the receiver with my left hand, making sure to cover the mic to avoid breathing and giggling sounds from being heard). Then its all common sense and god old humor that takes over. So as you can see, its a 3 man operation. Arnold is the third man behind the scenes. In order to make the most of the prank call, really get to know the soundboard. Its crucial because when people respond with "who is this?" or " can I help you?" you have to know where the appropriate response is on the soundboard. Raction time is extremely important. Other than that, its all good humor and a touch of imagination. Arnold is a classic, which makes it sometimes hard since people recognize the voice and just hang up, but the website has tons of awesome soundboards to occupy yourself with on a lonely night. My fav has to be Arnold, but Al Pacino, Samuel Jackson, and Jerky Boys are not that bad either... As for your response VTEC, Ill need your area code please. Tee hee hee,,,

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Vomish wrote:
Jfet Zener the Great wrote:

Yes, sort of. I use two house phones during this experiment. First, I have my brother place one of the phones about two inches from the speaker and tell him to keep yap closed so as to not give away our prank (thats probably the most important step LOL). Then I use the the other phone to listen to peoples response ( so I hold the receiver with my left hand, making sure to cover the mic to avoid breathing and giggling sounds from being heard). Then its all common sense and god old humor that takes over. So as you can see, its a 3 man operation. Arnold is the third man behind the scenes. In order to make the most of the prank call, really get to know the soundboard. Its crucial because when people respond with "who is this?" or " can I help you?" you have to know where the appropriate response is on the soundboard. Raction time is extremely important. Other than that, its all good humor and a touch of imagination. Arnold is a classic, which makes it sometimes hard since people recognize the voice and just hang up, but the website has tons of awesome soundboards to occupy yourself with on a lonely night. My fav has to be Arnold, but Al Pacino, Samuel Jackson, and Jerky Boys are not that bad either... As for your response VTEC, Ill need your area code please. Tee hee hee,,,

you have issues

http://www.planethalflife.com/chaosfilms/
#coalitionofchaos on Gamesnet
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: