FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ooo, the first AVP trailer is up.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Ooo, the first AVP trailer is up. Reply with quote

AVP = Alien Vs. Predator... er, click here.

I'm too lazy to do any research on it, but I think the guy who directed Resident Evil (Um, yeah: boo) is doing this as well. I hope it turns out, otherwise I'll be a shame.

I'm putting my money on ze Predator. $$$
My Personal Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, imdb says:

"Lance Henriksen .... Charles Bishop Weyland"

Heck yeah!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Ooo, the first AVP trailer is up. Reply with quote

Ten Yard wrote:

I'm putting my money on ze Predator. $$$

According to the Aliens vs Predator storylines, The Predator genetically engineered the Aliens in the first place to be the ultimate hunt and to go through the trials of manhood. They hunt the aliens and if they lose they go out with honor by detonating their personal failsafe nukes and purge the area. Notice the Alien skull in the preditor ship in Predator II with danny glover along with the other trophy skulls.

So yes, I think the Predators would win. Plus I beleive the Predators team up with the Human Space Marines in later stories, which would have made a more interesting movie, other than the Mayan temple discovered by exploreres that this movie is.

Oh Well, what ya gonna do. Maybe the Predators and Aliens would wisecrack like Freddy vs Jason.

kubrick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't they both be "aliens"?(On this planet anyway)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm... if danny glover can beat a predator... i'd say an alien coudl too... but then again i'm jsut a smart ass

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm I thought that the Predators and Aliens where both kinda like brothers... and that the Predaliens, (hybrids) where the fathers I haven't played AvP 2 for awhile, so I am probably missing out on something....

If you are really looking for something to watch in the mean time, check out the movie, Batman Dead end....

I can sum it up like this, Batman vs. Joker vs. Alien vs. Predator...

8 minutes of pure bliss.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have read the alien vs predator books(all 3) and they dont really explain the whole crapola story about the backgroudn its mainly just a good sci-fi novel about a chick who becomes a predator then betrays the predators in order to save some humans who are part of a hunt...

anyways what happens is the predators infect a planet and then send the young warriors out on there trial like explained above but heres teh thing if they win they become a man type predator if they lose they die and take out the aliens but on some missions they will either purge the planet or will let the planet become infected so that they can keep teh alien species alive and will later come back and capture teh queen so she can make more drones for the hunt. heres the funny part about teh story though the alien queen isnt protected by the drones out of love no they would kill here in an instant the only reason they dont is because she makes the alien eggs and keeps the colony alive.. any drone can become the queen if they queen dies but the drones have the intellegence of a domestic dog at the most( i found that really funny)

but out of what i got from the story there were no predaliens only modified aliens that were captured by a rich dude who owned a planet and turned it into the hunters planet(a planet for hunting animals everything from a t-rex to aliens) no crappy rabbits or deer this is extreme hunting(in human standards) well he made these modified aliens to become his drones and his army(evil dude wanting universal domination...more evil than those wussy world dominations hosers he already owned a world he wanted more ) anyways well (insert big world here for whatever u want i choose u pika..i mean miracle) the predators are coming back to this planet *wink wink* to do their right of passage and they find out that some humans have populated the world...well the leader of the clan decides to take a team out and investigate to see if they would be worth hunts but a superalien popps out and instead of charging the predators fires a gun at the leader killing it the stunned team looks at the leaders corpse for a sec then melts teh alien(aka hard meat) to a smoldering pile of goo...

this is all in one book called aliens vs predator hunters planet...read it i dare u

btw if u cant tell im getting tired of trying to remember this and tell u guys so go read it and shuddaup

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: