FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tickets on sale for Bayonet Brawl '04
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KAMIKAZE MadMax
Resident Kamikaze Bomber

Location: East Lansing, MI formerly Lubbock, Tx Guild: TVR -V$=

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Tickets on sale for Bayonet Brawl '04 Reply with quote

Hear Ye Hear Ye!!!!! Tickets are now on sale for bayonet Brawl '04 with the winner being crowned bayonet king of all bayonetville!!!!!! Time to be decided, place TV7.....The contestants Challenger: KAMIKAZE MadMax, Defending Champion: Powdermilkman.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official Weigh in the day of...be ready ladies and gentlemen...this show is not recomended for shockwave, people with heart conditions (shockwave), women expecting (shockwave again), and people who don't want to have a good time (shockwave once more), bad backs (shockwave once again), brain tumors (shockwave), heart mumurs(shockwave) ,people who snipe and rarely use hand to hand weapons (shockwave).

Powder
Jfet Zener
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!!! #Rofl
vTEC
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tee hee hee
KAMIKAZE MadMax
Resident Kamikaze Bomber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second Weight of the day...this is not for people who suicide often off the Merderet Church (Speaker), people who don't like sharp pointy objects, (Speaker or Halo MC), people who prefer a garand over a thomson, (Speaker), and people who are just plain out WIERD....(oh that really narrows it down....(SPEAKER) tickets are still on sale....limited supplies are available though....Souveneir Bayonets on sale through theville.org #Beer

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? I don't get it. Are these tickets real or is this a sign up thing. And why do we need this many posts about it?

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
Jfet Zener
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. no real tix. powder and kamikaze were sayin they were both the bayonette king. it just escalated from there. we are goign to have the match on tv7 1v1...so whoever wants to come join can as spec.
Shovel me Silly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You better tell me when!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gamepro65

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR SAY (PMM & Mad) no one cares about your stupid match (PMM & Mad) whats the point if its only a one time thing and its not a title to uphlod i mean wheres the fun in that? you need to make like a huge tournament instead of a PMM & Mad pwn joo all we r just gonna do this for the hell of it. NO FUN NO FUN AT ALL, I THOUGTH THIS WAS A COMUNITY I WANT IN!

cmon u gotta let me in lol sorry about above just had to say it

KAMIKAZE MadMax
Resident Kamikaze Bomber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've been talking trash for a long time to each other now and it's finally came down to where he accepted my challenge....and yes their is a title to be upheld....bayonet king.....he was the original bayonetter till I came along and starting making it unsafe to hide anymore we started talking trash and now it comes to this...I assure you though when I am crowned, I won't mind holding tournaments to see if I have lost my touch...after all a little competition is good! but for now this is how it is....me and him 1vs1. Afterwards the Champ (which will be me of course) will decide on that stuff and then you have to go through the servers and the admins....sorry for now

powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not just a one time deal...whomever wins this will be the bayonet king of the world. This pretty much has been on the rise for a long time. Kamikazi is spouting trash like he is a garbage disposal so its time for me to fix him...with a bayonet in the mouth.

Though in the future there might be something else. Stay tuned for that
KAMIKAZE MadMax
Resident Kamikaze Bomber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spouting trash like a garbage disposal huh? Fix me with a bayonet to the mouth eh? We'll see about that....this new kid (sorta) on the block has a surprise or 2 for you buddy.....and I may be spouting trash...but at least I can back it up!!!! What was that? IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU JUST SAID!!!! Know this that the KAMIKAZE is here to stay and I will bayonetting till my dying day!!! AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE KAMIKAZE SAID SO!!!! ::starts chugging beers on top of Av church tower above the masses crowded around him cheering KAMI KAMI flipping birds everywhere and staring down PMM:: #Beer #Fist

Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go KAMIKAZE!! TVR rocks and shall beat the hell out of whatever group powder is in! #Beer

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TVB rules and TVR drool sucka...im dedicating this to all my homey's in TVB...not only will the king reign supreme but TVR will realize the true and mighty power of the ville's resident superhero!!!!!

Powder
vTEC
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

powdermilkman wrote:
im dedicating this to all my homey's in TVB...

what about the ones in =USV=?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: