FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Do you believe in Miracles!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rebel_Rouser
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Do you believe in Miracles!! Reply with quote

I want to Recommend the movie Miracle to anyone who likes hockey or just to see a great true story made into a good movie. I saw Miracle last friday when it came out and I must say it was worth seeing. I don't know how many remember when the 1980 USA Hockey Team kicked the soviets butts on the ice, but this will sure bring back memories. For those who don't know about that game see this movie, and recieve a great feeling of pride, and a awesome true story.

Longest Running Show in Broadway History 1/9/06
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll wait for to rent it on DVD from NetFlix $20 a month for all the movies you can watch beats $9 just for a ticket Thanks for the review though I've been wondering if it was any good

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Shovel me Silly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was even better for a person like me from Minnesota. So many things in that movie were about Minnesota its crazy. Don't movie theaters by you have cheap showings during the day? I can go to a movie for $4 at a nice theater if you go at like 3 or 4 PM during the day.

Anyways, this movie was awesome. It choked me up a few times which is hard to do.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IrishMan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tickets here are like 7.50 for an adult during the day...then 8.50 at night. what a rip. and they ask why people pirate movies and stuff. but i guess its a two sided sword.
Shovel me Silly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come to Minnesota, movies in the day are either 3.75 or 5.25 during the day at really nice theaters and then 7.75 at night.

If the movie theater gives you free refills on anything, buy it once and keep bringing it back for free refills. It saves you money. I've used the same popcorn bag like 15 times and the same pop cup like 8 or 9 times before i buy a new one. It saves you a lot of money.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gamepro65

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5$ a ticket here WOOT WOOT!

Thanks for the review, ive had my share of hockey movies, basically THE MIGHTY DUCKS! (which roxs) just glad i should see this movie with a fact that it should be good.

EDIT: WTF u get free refiles?!?!?! CRAZY!
If you use the same bag over and over tho doesnt the bottom get soggy from all the salt/butter in the popcorn?

Shovel me Silly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why you need to replace them after a few uses. If you clean them out when you get home it helps the longevity of them.
Rebel_Rouser
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anytime

Longest Running Show in Broadway History 1/9/06
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah you said the movie was good aragorn so i guess i will rent it when it comes out. we usually have the same taste in movies.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: