FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Thanks for pink FLOYD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> The Ville Radio
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What's your favorite Pink Floyd Album?
Darkside of the Moon
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Division Bell
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Momentary Lapse of Reason
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Animals
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Meddle
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Saucer Full of Secrets
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Relics
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Wall
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Obscured by Clouds
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

JohnCarterofMars

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:02 am    Post subject: Thanks for pink FLOYD Reply with quote

BTW, just wanted to say I appreciate teh Floyd you played last night Frag, even tho I didna request it. I LOVE teh FLOYD. I just got the Darkside of the Moon DVD and Live at Pompey for Christmas to add to my extensive PF collection. THey are great discs! anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the floyd DJ frag and I look foward to hearing the next show.

BTW, when will we get SUPER GREG TO dj for us one night??

also on another note, has anyone ever watched The Wizard of Oz while playing the darkside of the moon at the same time. If you haven't and would like to try, just play the movie and when you see the MGM lion's 3rd roar(at teh beginning of wizard) start the album/cd. The album will finish before the movie does, so when it finishes pause the movie and then restart the music... there are some amazing coincidences I love to watch those 2 on combo on occasion.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks for pink FLOYD Reply with quote

JohnCarterofMars wrote:
also on another note, has anyone ever watched The Wizard of Oz while playing the darkside of the moon at the same time. If you haven't and would like to try, just play the movie and when you see the MGM lion's 3rd roar(at teh beginning of wizard) start the album/cd. The album will finish before the movie does, so when it finishes pause the movie and then restart the music... there are some amazing coincidences I love to watch those 2 on combo on occasion.

yeah i did that once. was kinda neat.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to vote The Wall on that poll

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> The Ville Radio All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: