FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
!!!FRIDAY!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mulder wrote:
Bright Red Nipples wrote:
Mike Hunt wrote:
i prolly would have a gf and everyone says we make a good couple but im afraid to ask her out *bangs head against wall* stupid shyness

Just do it, the worst thing she could say in no

See its not just me saying you should

ya mike trust me do it....ask her...i finally built up the courage to ask this girl out...now that ring on her finger looks mighty nice
Mike

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea im in my confidence building stage to ask her out now, im gonna talk to my friend bout it n stuff.im thinking she wants me to ask her out cuz her best friend was like ur a good couple and all

but anaway if i do chicken out turbo speak on...

P.S. thanks for the support
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mr.Mike when did you get here? Must have missed the intro post

And good old Ragnarok gave me some advice about the confidence building (which has built my confidence to much in everything)

Step 1---> Step outside and yell "I HAVE A SMALL PENIS"
Step 2---> Steal campaign signs
Step 3---> Get several Friends buy some cap guns and walk around town shooting each other and falling down until somebody calls the police and you have to run back to the house in pants that are ripped at the bottom and continue to make you trip
Step 4---> Stand on the side of the road and wave very stiff armed at people while keeping a straight face
Step 5---> Paint your face with markers and right words all over your arms rip your shirt spray on lots of perfume take a few clumps of grass and put in your mouth (part of which needs to be visible) and run around in a public place yelling "Ive been ravaged by an ATM machine!!!"
Step 6---> Get a measuring cup then walk up to a random persons house and ask for a cup of rusty nails and then smile like your doing nothing out of the ordinary
Step 7---> YOUR ALL SET!!!!!!

What just happened....awww potaters
Turbo!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you decide to go for psycological warfare:

you gotta be all like "i got this friend and he really likes this girl..."

you gotta let her know youre interested in going out with out actually tellin her. get what i mean. mess with her head

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ragnarok

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Kason Allen wrote:
And good old Ragnarok gave me some advice about the confidence building (which has built my confidence to much in everything)

awwww shucks

My first self made sig.... Hazaa!
Turbo!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anybody else think kasons got problems? lol

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: