FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Funny childhood stories

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Potato-VS-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:29 pm    Post subject: Funny childhood stories Reply with quote

Okay, potato has some funnny childhood stories. Does any one else have some? Heres a couple:

Potatos sister when she was little learned very quickly - walking early, talking early, etc - except this was, in some ways, a problem for her. After she first learned to talk she started to pick up on words - two particularly. The first one she learned was f*ck - she dumped lego over one day and potato's drunked father said f*ck! Potato's mother then came home at the end of the day to a little bald child saying "f*ck" over and over again. The next day they were at the local canadian tire - returning some tools. However, the casheer had to call some person down to do it or something so onto the cash desk goes the little helliun to wait paintently. While they were waiting the casheer was pacing back and forth. Potato's sister - being very smart as she was - had just learned the word "hi" that day and proceeded to say it to everything and everyone she met - inorganic or organic. As the casheer was pacing back and forth she was saying "hi" "hi" 'hi" "hi" and then the casheer dropped her pen - f*ck says potato's little sister.

Think potatos bad read this one:
Potatos sister was well on the road to learning new words by this time and had quite a vocab. However, she did have one problem: pronouncing her name. Since everyone refered to her by calling her "you" she began to believe that her name was infact "you". Now this wasnt a major problem at first - it was actually quite funny. However after a qhile it became a problem. Specifically when she had tempertantrums - and they WERE bad. Anyways one day she, potato and our mom were in Sears (a local store). She wanted to get up and be carried therefore she then proceeded to say: "up mamma you".

Funny story about potato:
When potato was a young little boy (with see through blonde hair - its brown now) he was quite an accident prone fellow. Now dont get him wrong its not THAT kind of accident its more on the physical side. At the age of 3 potato broke his jaw - thats not the story though. Soon after potato broke his jaw he decided to go exploring - at 4 am - around his room. Now this was a bad decision - but how was potato suppose to know? He discovered the blind cord and was having a very fun time pulling it up and down and up and down (blind cords went from the blind to the ground back then). Potato decided that it would be an excellent experience to climb up ontop of his dresser and see if he could swing on the blind cord . So away he went scaling that impenitrable cliff that was the front of his dresser. Finally reaching the top he decided that it was about time he swung on the cord. However potato slipped and got the cord stuck around his neck. He then proceeded to fall and get caught a foot off the ground - DONT WORRY POTATO DIDNT DIE! Potato hung there for a bit and thought for a few moments. He decided that it might be a good idea to call his parents to help him.

Well... The last one wasnt really funny... Kinda hurt alot but meh if you like violent humor you might like it.

Post up your funny childrens stories!
<TVB>Potato
Azrael

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, how are you not dead yet?!?!?! Seriously, my li'l bro is a clutz (albeit a very tall one now, 6'8" at 1, but he is nowhere that clutzy.
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only funny childhood story I can tell without a court order was the first time I rode a bike that wasnt a trike or with training wheels.

Dad gives me a push, I start peddling my ass off and away I go, down the alley, around the bend and then I wanna turn around to go back to Dad but its too narrow......Um, the other problem is that I dont know how to stop.....WTF, I started not reading manuals at a early age it appears.

Anyhow, I figured I needed to stop before I rode out into traffic so I did the only logical thing I could think of, I rode into a fence. I was afraid to fall over so it made more sense to ride into the fence......I dont remember much more after that beyond how brilliant I thought I was at the time....I think I still have white paint under my skin from that fence. I guess I rode back to my Dad, I dont recall how I stopped that time but I am sure the fences were softer at home

JD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha i had a similar incident JD. i was in North Carolina at my grandfathers house, and i got my first bike. my dad pushed me and i didnt like it at all, and wanted to stop. Soooo i ran straight into a tree and got a bloody nose. i was terrified of bikes for about 5 years...and i learned to ride one in 6th grade.
PondScum007

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first day i had my cousin's old bike, ii managed to drive it into a telephone pole and get some nice patches of skin removed, i was out riding it the next day though, but it may have been more because my grandma was like "ahh what are you dogin riding a bike you jsut fell off bla bla.." ...ive done an almost entire flip on my bike, coming down a slide and hitting a big lump in the garden, the bike stopped gogin forward and instead started to rotate, as did i while still ON the bike... i fell out of trees, had a tireswing rope blow up in my face and take off most of the skin on one side of it, dropped a drill on my foot (who says a screwdriving bit cant make a nice hole too!), stuck a razor in my leg, hammered myself in the head goign up too much on the backswing... i wasnt a very safe kid but suprisingly i never broke anything except my foot jumpign out of a tree onto a frozen lake... ahh fun stuff :>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol potato didnt like riding his bike either. Except he tried to teach himself - he taught himself alot of things (drawing, snapping fingers, whisteling, etc) and so he went riding with his mom one day. She gave him a push he went foward and fell off onto a monhole cover with the little squares poking up - butt first.

<TVB>Potato
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

went to visit my uncle when i was little. he told me he was going to learn me to drive a bike.
he said he would hold on to the back of the bike. so i get up the bike and there i go, offcourse he didn't held the seat but gave me a push, i drove through one of those inflatable pools (pants completly wet), the i hit a tree with my steer, i start going from one side of the garden to the other.
the wooden fence starts coming closer, i don't know how to brake and there i go over the fence.
[njk]Nopeace4u-DBD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never had a bad bike experiance but when i was really young i remember running to jump into my grandmothers pool & didnt realize that there was a glass door in my way & slammed right into it.....lol
Potato-VS-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[njk]Nopeace4u-DBD wrote:
Never had a bad bike experiance but when i was really young i remember running to jump into my grandmothers pool & didnt realize that there was a glass door in my way & slammed right into it.....lol

thats so good.

<TVB>Potato
_-=Did It Hurt=-_
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So ahh.....

Theirs really only one question .......

Did It Hurt ???

What??????
You didn't expect me to sit here with this thread and not say anything did you?

Cool Sig by KRG. Thx

The Proud, the Few, US-V or The Ville Supporters (V$)!!
Vicoden

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a good one for you parents out there. When I was pretty young 3 or 4 my Mom used to keep me busy for hours "painting the porch". This involved an old paintbrush and a bucket of water. I would paint the entire concrete porch with water, but by the time I would get done the sun would have evaporated the part I did first so I would do it all over again....lol parents can be so cruel.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: