FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
how come eagle eyes is hidden from the rankings

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigCaulk69

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

was that something he did or what?

[NoClan]Inman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he's on Hoildays

Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lately I have seen him play under different names. I would be willing to bet that the number 2 player "Eye am" is him. Maybe not though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BigCaulk69

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no people....eye am is probably sword...eagle eyes was playing under jay and pwnij and eagle and a few other names and now if you type in pwnij it will find that name. then when you look at the player profile it says player is hidden from rankings. i was just wondering why

Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are correct.... I typed to soon. I have seen him play as the names you mentioned. So retracted my last post because I have no idea what I am talking about. I cannot answer your question.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EagleEyes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hid my rankings because they are crappy. And to let someone else take the top spot(s). But if I start to do good I might come out of the shadows, ha. ha. ha...
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagle, with no offense and out of curiousity, why hid them? How cares if you have one week of bad rankings. Everyone here knows you earn the ranks by playing differnt classes and being able to prove your skills in mulch. We all know you are an OUTSTANDING player.

But, if you really want others in the top, just let them. You can do it by letting me constantly kill you with my crowbar!!
Jacoughski

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know for a fact that Eye am is Sword.

Tommy.Chong

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even the almighty eagle eyes has bad weeks?Amazing down right amazing....Do you have the flu? Swelling of the brain? What could possibly make you have a bad week? Or was you just using that to cover your tracks an Just letting someone else play top for awhile?Either way (with the latter in mind) your one of the best team players there is.
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wish I could have a "bad week" like him...

I'd just have to have a kill ratio of about 7 to 1, cap a few times, and rescue a kitten from the top of a tree during a toranado....

Ok, so that'll never happen, I'll just keep running around spreading my "infectious personality"...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blown

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or a bad week like him with 4200+ kills. He had almost as many kills with just his rocket as I had all kills.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Monk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right, is it time to bow down to Eagle Eyes? I pay homage to the great Eagle Eyes.

You better be careful. If you get too powerful with the peons, you might get a visit

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: