FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
hoser script

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PondScm007

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:39 am    Post subject: hoser script Reply with quote

ive seen a bunch of people with some bhop script that spams your jump and makes you spin like crazy, effortless bhop... pff shame for scripting a bhop and even more shame for looking like a ballerina! heh anyway, if you see someone with it and they say "hey you can do it too type "gg spin" " dont type it, it will just disconnect you by trying to play a nonexistant demo or something

BR, yo
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: hoser script Reply with quote

PondScm007 wrote:
ive seen a bunch of people with some bhop script that spams your jump and makes you spin like crazy, effortless bhop... pff shame for scripting a bhop and even more shame for looking like a ballerina! heh anyway, if you see someone with it and they say "hey you can do it too type "gg spin" " dont type it, it will just disconnect you by trying to play a nonexistant demo or something

I seen it yesterday on TV III.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Typh00n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: hoser script Reply with quote

Lil-Yugi wrote:
PondScm007 wrote:

I seen it yesterday on TV III.
yeha i was there it was cool, i want it.
Gamepro65

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if he was talking about gg sping in console that means Game Guage which is a demo viewer in like 5000x speed so thats why u were getting that demo error

KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea it was these peapole yester day Sec and Kodos (Sec was being a real butt and was threating to ban everyone and saying the server was his and Kodos was just doing the Spinning and aruging with Sec).

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: hoser script Reply with quote

PondScm007 wrote:

LOL a ballerina hehe

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ragnarok

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it happened again with some guys called t(f) nad roaster john, they were doing the same as u said "this is our server we need it for clan practice so get off before we ban u all" ...they were doing all that pansy spinny stuff too.... i don't see how i works cos u can't go in a straight line

My first self made sig.... Hazaa!
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's a bhop script. I don't think there is, or ever will be, a script that manages to bhop for you. The only thing that comes close is OGC. All it does is spin you around really fast. Distraction would be its only real advantage.

[edit] I also believed it's banned in leagues (at least STA). I wouldn't mind seeing it banned here. I don't think TFC needs spinning tards running around. [edit]
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Spinning tards, that sounds funny.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevo wrote:
Lol Spinning tards, that sounds funny.

LMAO

God Bless You Blue Ruler
JohnCarterofMars

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you get a condump or list of these players WONIDs?? I would like to have them in order to bann their sorry hacking butts.

why is it that people become total retards and assholes when the get infront of a computer? Its like it gives them the opportunity the allow their other personality to dominate. you know, the one that they would never show another person face to face because they would probably get jack slapped or knocked out because of their complete rudeness.

*takes off his glove and flings it across the offender's nose*

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ToRaK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't sound like they were hacking...just being jerks. I think Ruiner or someone was talking about a script on the cats which spun you...but you still had to bhop the old fasion way.
JtH

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCOM wrote:
Quote:
get jack slapped

why would i get slapped?!?!

i say ban them and be done with it.

jack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnCarterofMars wrote:
did you get a condump or list of these players WONIDs?? I would like to have them in order to bann their sorry hacking butts.

why is it that people become total retards and assholes when the get infront of a computer? Its like it gives them the opportunity the allow their other personality to dominate. you know, the one that they would never show another person face to face because they would probably get jack slapped or knocked out because of their complete rudeness.

*takes off his glove and flings it across the offender's nose*

LMAO well put man and I second the pimp slap

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: