FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
North of the border JOKES

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 8:45 pm    Post subject: North of the border JOKES Reply with quote

A Little Canadian Humor
CANADIAN JOKE #1

After the North American Beer Festival, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer. The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him. The guy from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one. The guy from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it. The guy from Molson sits down and says, "Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered. The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask, "Why aren't you drinking a Molson's?" The Molson president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."

CANADIAN JOKE #2

A Canadian is walking down the street with a case of beer under his arm. His friend Doug stops him and asks, "Hey Bob! Whacha get the case of beer for?" "I got it for my wife, eh." answers Bob. "Oh!" exclaims Doug, "Good trade."

CANADIAN JOKE #3

An Ontarian wanted to become a Newfie. He went to the neurosurgeon and asked, "Is there anything you can do to me that would make me into a Newfie?" "Sure it's easy." replied the neurosurgeon. "All I have to do is cut out 1/3 of your brain, and you'll be a Newfie." He was very pleased, and immediately underwent the operation. However, the neurosurgeon's knife slipped, and instead of cutting 1/3 of the patient's brain, the surgeon accidentally cut out 2/3 of the patient's brain. He was terribly remorseful, and waited impatiently beside the patient's bed as the patient recovered from the anesthetic. As soon as the patient was conscious, the neurosurgeon said to him "I'm terribly sorry, but there was a ghastly accident. Instead of cutting out 1/3 of your brain, I accidentally cut out 2/3 of your brain." The patient replied "Qu'est-ce que vous avez dit, monsieur?"

CANADIAN JOKE #4

One day an Englishman, an American, and a Canadian walked into a pub together. They proceeded to each buy a pint of Labatt Blue. Just as they were about to enjoy their beverages, three flies landed in each of their pints.

The Englishman pushed his beer away from him in disgust. The American fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing happened. The Canadian picked the fly out of his drink and started shaking it over the pint, yelling, "SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT!"

Are you threatening me ???

Last edited by Bada Bing on Mon May 26, 2003 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JuVaNiLe

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l0l except i dont get number 3 maybe its cuz im not a candian
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JuVaNiLe wrote:
l0l except i dont get number 3 maybe its cuz im not a candian

What he said^^^

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Turbo!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its that it made him french canadian?

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Smegma
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u got it turbo made him a quebec errrrrrr.

funny stuff

RIP- BlueRuler
Turbo!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HA HA! I WINZ

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SpeCies

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy #Rofl
`RaphX

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#3 is funny #Rofl
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turbo! wrote:
i think its that it made him french canadian?

That's what I thought at first because it looked like french. I wasn't sure, though.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sharkbyte
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here I thought the funniest part was that the guys were Canadian. But, sheesh, you gotta make fun of them to. They can't help it if they were born Canadian. We should be supportive of them, and help them try to better themselves, or else they might become something even worse.....French.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: