FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What does it mean for YOU to be a villun
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KopiKat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: What does it mean for YOU to be a villun Reply with quote

I feel a deep rift in the ville's society, which gives me great torment. I long for the days when the brothers of TVB could rejoice in one anothers presence, and could work out their differences over a good game of TFC. In the long time before I became one of the brothers, I saw many a great thing amongst its members, many a great post, many a great deed of compassion and caring for the others, wether they be TVB or not. I loved this place as I still do, but the bond was tighter then, and I wish it to tighten oncemore. In my short history here at theville, I have seen great hardship as well. Wether it be the torment of affection that our friend and brother Vicoden was forced through, or the trials that RaphX has endured, but shared with us, in hopes that we would ease his pain. The emotional torment and frustration that others like Hoaxy, ROOFCUTTER, KRG, and FragFailure have put eachother through, the strife over the members of 2il, the clashes between fellow villuns over something as small as a TAG! This is not who we are! We are brothers, sisters, fathers, sons, and friends, intimately connected in though, word, and deed! Let us not fight over something as simple as a string of letters before our name, but rather let tensions die here and now. Let not the trivial things in the game that we love cause tension amongst eachother, such as bhopping, and nemesis. Please people, let these tentions die here and now, I know its hard, but we must all swallow our pride, so as not to cause strife between eachother. We can all get along, I know it, don't give yourself a reason to hate others, don't just blow this off by saying, "there will always be fights", because as soon as you do that, then more fights will arise and you have solved nothing. Let this be words of advice to us all, please, we can all get along, we must only lend eachother rope.

Remeber what theville stands for people. We started on TFC, and by all the gods that you may believe in, ill be damned if it isn't where we find our end. Keep theville as it was! It is in your power, you must only have the courage to wield it!

ROXOR ON MY FRIENDS!

-KK

P.S. Let this thread remain a peacfull one, no flaming, let tensions die here and now, so that we may better the ville for us all.

Last edited by KopiKat on Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love everybody, and everybody loves me

God Bless You Blue Ruler
P0PEYE-VS-|vP|

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preach on Brother KAT i beleive you are tight inmany ways and have many points i too have noticed some diferences but i never open my mouth about them to just not make matters worse but yes lets this server as beacon for a new understanding of what we are all here for and not to be a stat whore sure its great to win the daily award for blah blah blah but its just stats they come and go the main reason we are here for is to have fun help help our fellow brothers or sisters in need in any way possible so yes may any evil that is coherent in man right now die with this post have a nice day
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice job with your post KK. I commend you. you bring uppp many good points lets make the ville rock once more all it takes is a little effort on everyones part and we will be back where we were. Spaceball anyone now those where the good old days. I remember getting the falg and bouning back and forth untill you lost track of where you were. hmmm almost like geting conc. hee hee. Anyways theville is the only servers I play on there was never any need to look for others. when I first came into The ville it was nice to be able to play as a noob and not get razzed about more than anything everybody helped you to learn the class that you were playing the teams seemed to be very even with regs and and noobs now it seems like it gets one sided at times no matter to me though I play no matter what the out come is. I think the other day we had like 5 noobs against 5 regs we got are butts kicked but, I learned alot on how they coonnc. and ran there o so what I guess I'm tring to say instead of getting mad watch what they are doing so you learn and then you can do it the next time it won't happen over night but in tiime it will. I never had been able to cap flags I always got killed before I evn got close to th e cap but i started playing alot of defence so i could learn how they do it so now atleast I get one ever now and then anyways I just rambiling on so I will end my post but for all you noobs out there, there is alot to learn from the regs just watch how they play you might get killed alot but it will benifit you in the long run.

Peace out sipleman
KopiKat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im gonna have to TTT this one, it deserves a good viewing.

-KK
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lurv you man!!!!! ...and i lurv nipples too (hmmm, didn't come out right, AGAIN!)

I had a great time last night, reminiscent of times past, where blown, pond, putrid, and i were mucking around teaching and coaching each other new tricks. sore and numb as my fingers were, i still had a blast trying to learn to bhop and boy, did i suck at it!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
JohnCarterofMars

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Group HUGS* Well spoken good friend KopiKat! You are indeed a gentleman and a scholar. When put in such simple terms, how can anyone not agree with you and at least try to follow your philosophies. I know that I do and shall from this day foward. LONG LIVE THE VILLE and more importantly, LONG LIVE THE FRIENDSHIPS AND COMMRADERIE THAT REALLY MAKE THE VILLE WHAT IT IS!!!!

*another group hug*

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thunder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How bout those Bears.
bobins

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KK... every time you start a post.. there always filled wiv good, powerfull and meaning words.

i hope we can all forget our differences here and now...

i miss the old times... when everyone was soo close.. let them days start once again..

ya all

the ville

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<3 The Ville.

Good post, KK.

Eventually, folk realise that there is no real reason for such rifts and tensions, and eventually forgive and forget about it all. Long may we all continue to work together to keep this place remaining so great.

KopiKat wrote:
P.S. Let this thread remain a peacfull one, no flaming, let tensions die here and now, so that we may better the ville for us all.

Sorry, I couldn't resist inserting this pic:

Mulder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wouldnt know

...im not considered a villun
Blown

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

`RaphX wrote:
<3 The Ville.

Good post, KK.

Eventually, folk realise that there is no real reason for such rifts and tensions, and eventually forgive and forget about it all. Long may we all continue to work together to keep this place remaining so great.

KopiKat wrote:

Sorry, I couldn't resist inserting this pic:

I just wish this would come true, from both sides. Not to mention anyone in particular but I see it from both sides, putting up a big fence and not letting the other in. If ppl would just put ego aside, and try and work things out I think this place can get back to the great place it once was. Now I'm not saying it isnt a great place, but there are things that could or would make it better IMO. Shit happens, ppl make mistakes and we all grow from it. I personally miss alot of the ppl that used to play here, that I think would like to but dont for many different reasons. Its very frustrating reading from both sides the unwillingness to try and work things out, talk things out, and maybe come to some sort of understanding.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bobins

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mulder wrote:
i wouldnt know

...im not considered a villun

hey u are a villun. you play on the servers rite... ??? u come here and read the forums and add your own lil touch..

that makes you a villun. just cos you not been around as long as some of us... dont make your imput any less important..

on mate.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just couldnt take it anymore, I was tired of seeing things like this go without saying anything, so I finally descided to make a post. I hope everyone got at least something out of this, this is a problem that includes us all, and it will take all of us to solve this problem.

-KK

P.S. LOL raph, I am savin that pic

P.P.S. Mulder, what bobbins said is exactly right, anyone who wants to be a villun, is a villun, hands down. Frag on brother!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for posting KK, and glad to hear everyone's opinions. Now back to fraggin'
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: