FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Blonde Jokes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blown

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 5:35 pm    Post subject: Blonde Jokes Reply with quote

Ok I got a joke for ya'll; There was a blonde and she bought a brand new Convertible Porsche. She was driving along and she hit a guy's diesel. The man got out burning with anger. He pulled the blonde out of the car got a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the road and put the blonde in the circle and told her to stay in that circle. Then he got back in his diesel and ran over the blonde's new Porsche several times. Then when he got back he saw that the blonde was laughing. He asked:” why are you laughing? I just ran over your car”. The blonde said,"I got out of the circle 3 times".

A blonde is racing to her convertible as it begins to rain. All of the sudden, she screams "NO, NO!!!!" A man standing near by rushed to her aid. "What's wrong?"The blonde said, "I locked the keys in the car and the top's down!" This blonde walks up to a service desk at a car shop and asked the attendant for a new 7I0 cap. The attendant was perplexed and responded to the blonde, "Miss, I don't know what you're talking about! There is no such thing as a seven ten cap.""Well maybe it's a seven one zero cap!" "There is no such cap.""There has to be! I got one off my car! It's cracked and I need a new one!" by this point a couple other male employees had come over and were listening to the exchange between the attendant and the blonde. Finally, one of the employees asked the lady if she had the requested part with her. "Sure!" she said. "It's right here!" She then pulled a plastic cap out of her purse. When she laid it on the counter, upside down for the gentlemen, the burst into peals of laughter. 'What's so funny?" The blonde demanded. "Do I get the part or not. "Lady," one of the men finally stated. "You don’t want a 7I0 cap! You want an 0IL cap!"

What do you get when you have 30 blondes put their heads together?

Wind Tunnel

30 blondes in a freezer?

Frosted Flakes

what do you call an upside-down blonde?

.....a brunette with bad breath

A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys could get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you.

ok ok, enough. Hopefully no blondes going to kick my arse now.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mongoose_Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, the first one's pretty funny
OS

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, the fourth one's pretty funny
Mr Hat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't BRN blonde?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fun stuff
KopiKat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the fourth 1, so does popeye, its pretty funny in a subtle sexual sort of way...

-KK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the banana one makes me want a root
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: