FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Saying bye bye to My DSL Provider...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Tech Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty youve got 3 types of t's: t1, t2, and t3. T3 is the biggest baddest mofo around. The way i understand it works is youve got one big pipe to shove info through and when one person is using that service he gets the whole pipe{which rarely happens}when two people are using that service in the same area it cuts the pipe evenly and gives each person a chunk[not literally] and so on and so forth. At least thats what I understand.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to hear about your dsl connection going down .. i hope you find a good one soon!!
JohnCarterofMars

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx gala! well, my connection has become very unstable the last 2 days so I don't know if I am going to be able to connect to The Ville or its servers very soon. I have ordered Bellsouth DSL and that is scheduled to arrive on the 6th of Janurary. Until then I will be hanging by the seat of my pants hoping that I can connect for a game of NS *fingerscrossed* until my new provider begins providing...

I will try to get through these hard times away from my family here at the Ville. I feel like my connection is a cellular phone, "Can you hear me now? good... Can you hear me now? Hello?" One minute my browser is browsing right along and the next it chokes and tells me about DNS problems and pages not found...

Anyway, peace all you villuns and I will be around OFF and ON until the New Year and then 6 days into it.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Tech Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: