FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
When did you become a regular to the ville?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lag

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say I've been hanging around since Warpath was first played. I work very well in tandem with cousins The Door and The Lift.
Spanish Warpig

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k warpath lag pwns me so does the lift but the door is garbage i always get away from him i started probley june 2001 under the name The Spainard i dint even know how to charge my rifle for a while o_0
Rest is peace trig ill miss ya buddy
Rest in peace Blue...
Whatever

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started here either in June or May of 2001. I can't remember exactly. I know it was only Avanti and Warpath, and the servers were Avantiville. I started playing here because of Avanti, as it became my favorite map very quickly once I started playing TFC.

Play under the names...Darlon Jeel, The Ghost, The Spirit, and <NSA>Whatever
GoldenSpy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I started around the first week of September 2001( I know because one of my friends (who I had been bugging to break his addiction to that piece of s**t everquest and play TFC) told me on the second or third day about The 'Ville and I've been playing here ever since.*

*excluding summer-early fall 2002**

**I started playing some of the little, unpopular mods for HL***

***Like Science and Industry, and Action HL****

****Action HL isn't that small and unpopular, at least not when I started playing it*****

*****Has anybody here ever played roleplaying on Action HL? Its great fun******

******Made you look
JtH

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i remember when i joined. me and shovelnose were looking for a good server to play on. I was like how bout theville.org 2. he was like "ok".
and we started playing here. then about 3 hours later i was looking for a good site to go to so i went to thevill.org just because its what popped in my head. i signed up and wham. ive been addicted ever since. shovelnose joined 3 or 4 days later. hes off at college now but i expect hell be back in the spring. wow i just noticed ive almost been here for a year. i joined jan 2002. cool

jack

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i started back in turkeyburgersville as a noob in tfc back in 1998 and then went away for a yr or so... then i came back with avantiville in august of 2001.. been here since 2001
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been here since avantiville. I sort of juggled between avantiville and concerned citizens/parkwest bitches. I really didn't know much people at theville, didn't even know they had a site or neither did I know theville had stats. I was more geared toward concerned citizens because <TVB>Swift, my sister liked it there because she knew people.

In addition we liked how people would ask us where we were at, inquire about us, miss us and so forth. I mean that's all community man and this is what theville is all about. Concerned/parkwest died, and theville attracted me to a whole different level of game play. Good stuff.

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got TFC around X-mas of 2000, started playing random servers looking for warpath and 2fort mostly. Believe it or not, I actually sniped and was good at it back then... then I lost my cable modem and had to find a way to play with 400+ pings, that's when I started playing engie. I played on avantiville, but wasn't a regular then... it was about November of 2001 when I started playing here almost exclusively, joined the community and the rest is spam-history
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
merf
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember exactly how long I've been here. I DO remember my first time playing on avantiville though. I was at Silverone's house and he kept telling me "you gotta try this game" I wasn't to keen on multiplayer FPS's...too many 13y/o wannabe HAXORZ talking trash. So I jump on AV1 and proceed to go something like 25-10. Silver was impressed...I thought this game was easy. Then some regulars joined ( I can't remember exactly who they were...I think one of them was GREENBO ) and I don't think I got another kill that whole night! Not much has changed since then. I still get my a** kicked on a regular basis. Lot's of skillz in TheVille.
Dominator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I became a regular back in April i believe, but then something happened and i was gone for 3 months during summer, (Busy working) Then i came back on when i was tired of the withdraw hehehe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started playing when the game first came out. I had got a friend's cd-key who hated the game right off the bat. I played 12 hours a day for a few months,then I played less and less. I would stop for a few months, then play again. Then stop again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'M SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER BACK THAT FAR?!?!?
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let see...Late Feb, 2003... It was a dark and storm day.....well might of well have been. The girl I had been dating had just broke up with me a few days before hand. I had only played NS before, and was looking for a NS server. I saw the Ville 5 (NS 1.04 at the time) and rembered playing there with my ex and her friend. It was only the three of us that day, so I had not yet meet anyone. I decied to play there that day. I still remember the first people I meet, some of whom are still here. Pebles (Gala) was the first to greet me, soon followed by DK (DaKon), NoPeace4u, Integral, YPAWOM, and Rob. Considering I was feeling down because of Ashley, to get such a war welcome was a great feeling. Now here I am over 3 years later, never truely played anywhere else (Even with -{TwhS}- and *Nd.TVF* we were more of an extention of the ville we felt)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FragFailure

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had forgotten about this one. Take notes all you noobs. There will be an exam on the history of Sniper Hacking Accusations next Friday.

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: