FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stupid Snipers.. A More Effective way
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharkbyte
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FragFailure wrote:
Die sniper die

Where's the love, Frag? Where's the love?

And here I thought all you guys liked playing against me.

Hey, at least I am playing engy and solly more, so you don't have to put up with me all the time.....Just about half the time.
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One other thing...You wanna know how to avoid being killed by snipers? Learn to play sniper, really good.

When I play engy, or solly, I hardly ever get killed by snipers, and I kill my fair share. Why? Cuz I know how they think, and I can anticipate what they will do. I know what movements are hardest for them to hit, and I make sure that I do them.

The game is all about understanding your opponent.

As a sniper, what is the best way to take on a solly, assuming he is too close to sight-in? Close quarters with an AR. (I know you guys don't like it, but it is still a sniper's weapon.) Sollys have a difficult time shooting down, close-range, and still being able to move. Plus, they are always thinking about how much damage that rocket will cause themselves, too. So, you go in firing, and keep moving right past him, turning to shoot him in the back or while he turns to follow you. Do that a couple of times and he will either blow both of you up with a rocket, or nade, or you will kill him. Either way, that's one dead solly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I had to turn up my mouse sensitivity because of that and shifty medics and scouts

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
*Legolas*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: Sry, i don't believe in death as a sniper Reply with quote

The chances of a medic, spy, or scout trying to kill A+ snipers such as Darkath,Vicoden, and Bubbles just dont work. Because a charged shot with no scope when ur crowbarring a sniper is instant death no doubt.

SNIPERS LIVE ON
Mongoose_Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Sry, i don't believe in death as a sniper Reply with quote

*Legolas* wrote:
The chances of a medic, spy, or scout trying to kill A+ snipers such as Darkath,Vicoden, and Bubbles just dont work. Because a charged shot with no scope when ur crowbarring a sniper is instant death no doubt.

SNIPERS LIVE ON

backstab, no chance for puny snipers bwahahahaha
*Legolas*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: LOL stabbed by a spy? Reply with quote

ive only been knived like 5 times, good luck on that plan. Spys are easier to uncover then to headshot them from 500 yards away.
`RaphX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sneak up from behind, chuck a grenade, and finish the job with with a crowbar or medkit.
Vicoden

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For being just stupid snipers as you say, we must be making some kind of a difference out there for all you people to bitch about it all the time. GET OVER IT. I am sooooo sick of people complaining about snipers and how it is a noob class and blah blah blah. I could go on all day about AIDS ridden medics and that ultra stupid freeze thing the pyro in NEO has now. But i just play the game. But thanks anyway for all the helpful info, now I know exactly who to zoom in on next time they cross the field of play. #Fist

Last edited by Vicoden on Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vulcan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite way to kill snipers(or anyone for that matter) is with an emp that will kill you through the wall.
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Sry, i don't believe in death as a sniper Reply with quote

*Legolas* wrote:

SNIPERS LIVE ON

ask them and heck why not a few other snipers hwo many time i chuck a pineapple at their face, sniper killin is my past time and i doit quite a lot.
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Sry, i don't believe in death as a sniper Reply with quote

Gizanked wrote:

ask them and heck why not a few other snipers hwo many time i chuck a pineapple at their face, sniper killin is my past time and i doit quite a lot.

I must have missed that, giz. I'll keep a better eye on you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: