FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hi all and a few questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I'm back! ... yeah, I'm not really very memorable, but I used to play on Avantiville a long time ago, (I don't care how many times you say it, I'm still calling it that!!!) Anyway, I'm back now, and have a couple of questions about the server:

1. What time on Sunday does /skill reset? I'd like to get a screenshot of my skill at the end of each week, so when does it reset?

2. Why doesn't the ville have punkbuster suggested/required anymore? I know not many people cheat anyways, but it can't hurt.

Anyways, hi.
Maian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Goldom! I remember you! Glad to see you back. Actually, I played with you today no? Yeah, Its hard getting used to calling The Ville, but you eventually adjust. Anyway, where have you been, I havent seen you in a long time. But in answer to one of your questions, TFC is no longer supported by Punk Buster, cause of some legal stuff. But the ville gave it up long ago. You'd have to ask one of the admins why. But see you in the ville, hopefully soon.

Sick Cycle Carousel
Lifehouse
No Name Face
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I don't remember many people from back then, I was a drifter at the time...Guess I'll get to see your abilities soon enough.

KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are you goldom???? I don't remember peeps from avanti ville very good except the peeps that have been there and still are here.

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: