FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Does anyone know any "cheat" commands for a LAN game?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TargetDummy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know people are ready to jump all over the "cheat" aspect of my question, but here is what I am trying to do:
I want to practice conc jumping around Avanti and a couple other maps. I've been practicing on LAN games that I create. Since I am still learning, I end up doing a lot of waiting for grenades. I'd like to know a command for having infinite grenades, or automatically replenishing my stash, so that I can spend more time practicing, and less time waiting.

Can anyone help me out?

Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cheat command is sv_cheats 1, but I do not believe there is an infinite nade cheat, sorry. I'm not a good concer myself, but I've almost completed tayconc, the few times I've tried. You shouldn't need infinite nades there, packs are all around.
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cheat command is sv_cheats 1, but I do not believe there is an infinite nade cheat, sorry. I'm not a good concer myself, but I've almost completed tayconc, the few times I've tried. You shouldn't need infinite nades there, packs are all around.
TargetDummy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've completed Tayconc, and now I want to try out my double-conc'ing skills on other maps, but waiting for nades is so tedious.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: