FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NiGhTmArE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok first of all when and how do you pick your admins? is there anything i could do to prove id be a good admin?
next thing, i really need a new clan. the reason i left my old 1, NNC is cuz i NEVER saw them after the day they recruited me!!!
the clan i join will have to be on its own server, or a server that they tell me that i could come in and chat and play with.

ill post any more questions as they come,

thanks,
NiGhTmArE
ApacheEyes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Nightmare,

Can you kill the caps in the title of your posts. It's considered "shouting". Your post will get read, without having to shout it out

Not trying to get at you, just pointing out one of those "unwritten etiquette" things of the internet.
Ap.
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey nightmare you can join my clan it is -DEATH- Well if you want to join jsut e mail me and make the topic So I am joining your clan? or somethign like that because my mail is all junk mail so i do not want to delet you and my e mail is: poke_mon0000@hotmail.com

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NiGhTmArE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ap ill stop shouting sry. and killerroofcutter im 12 and im not sure yet if i can email u cuz that would give u my email adress, and certainly not that i dont trust u or any other ville members but i probably cant give out my email out on the internet BUT i i would love to join your clan! is there any way i could join -DEATH- without via email? sry if it was my choice i would give you it or a hotmail adress. im getting a hotmail of my own pretty soon so than i could be more loose, sorry!

CYA
NiGhTmArE
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightmare, the ville is not looking for more admins right now, we have 11 of them and are doing well with them.

Most active clans are looking for talented players who are very strong in one roll. They have clan matches and other sorts of competitions.

My advice to get into a clan is to play hard, play well and improve your skills. There are many good players here and some of them are recruiters for other clans, if your a good player they will ask you to try out. The same goes for other servers, there are 1100+ TFC servers out there, play on some of the better ones and make a name for yourself.

You could always join TPF at http://www.planetfortress.com/tpf . Its not a clan, its more of a mindset. TPF stands for Team Play First.

Also, if your worried about giving out your email address, you can always get yourself a hotmail address or click on email on the menu bar at the top and get yourself a address from theville. The only trick with these accounts is if you give the addresses out make sure you check your mail and respond to people.

JD

[ This Message was edited by: JohnDoe on 2001-10-01 20:48 ]
Warhammer
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many sites that will not let children under 13 use them, I believe Hotmail may be included. It's part of the law pertaining to limitations of collecting electronic data on minors.
LilBigCip

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone read those things? I sure don't.

XCheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ This Message was edited by: JohnDoe on 2001-10-02 09:04 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kronic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2001 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

U know I did get one vote for admin at some stage it says it at the bottom of the screen but the other 8 admins knew that was a bad idea coz I have such a bad temper... I think to be a better admin u need to not get pissed off (I never could master that 1) help people out when in need.... play as a member of a team and kiss some serious admin ass
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2001 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To funny Kronic.
You can also use private message here in the forum section to contact individuals. just look for it at the top just under the Ville logo and click on it.
Killer has a group of people running in your age group who do some pretty cool stuff.
Right now Rocket Crowbar is big.
I must say all of its features put the NEO mod to shame for out right cool stuff.
If you haven't used your shotgun to shoot out screaming scientiest's that explode on impact you haven't really lived yet!
If anyone has a free afternoon I would recommend this little Mod for some way different fun.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: