FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How do I shoot more accurate?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rata-tat-tat
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The secret to killen fast ... thats when you incorp skill with the hwg. Those people that say hwg=no skill normaly refer to themself as a hwg. Because when most people go heavy they just run aorund and shot at people. Some of them that play a little more with heavy start to throw grads hehe. But once you master it you can be at 50 hp 150 ar and kill a full hwg and a few lil guys in the back for bonus. I find myself having to do more as a hwg then as many of the other classes. You have to know how to handle groups of people at once or you wont do great has a heavy cause once your team runs away you are the slow fat guy with the butt blocken all the shots from your fleeing team. There are diff things that work just have to find things that work ... I try to switch up my playing so people dont find a trend in my play.

Rata-tat-tat on yo hat. Eat it up fast or you will get the bat.
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Jared, we're gonna see who suffers more, just to play!

My connection sucks the big fat hairy lagbeast... on a good day it's a ping of 350 with no packet loss, on a bad day it's a ping of 400+ with up to 25% packet loss... (that's when I just give up, bitch about my connection, and come spam the forums... like now)

My 'puter isn't exactly sweet anymore either... pIII 450, 256 RAM (woohoo) and a viper 550... the video sucks no matter what because my monitor doesn't have the yellow color gun working 80% of the time. Sometimes the blue one cuts out too, then everything is a different shade of red, then I leave and spam the forums more... hehehe

so top that!

(BTW, that's all true, too)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree if its Rat or his brethern, run get around a cornor and reload the old rocket tube and get a few shots in and reload again, Throw every gernade you have. Ok maybe just one. then pop back out and let him have it again. This works sometimes. The good news is if you can get behind a wall he will lose interest in you and go after others so this gives you the the chance to get him from behind.

The key here is to get out of their range! Good luck.
ProudWhiteTrash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How to deal with skilled fatty's:

Go engineer and wait till you see him kill a bunch of people and lob a emp right beside him and all the bags left from his kills.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: