FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rigging Experience
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Counter-Strike Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Rigging Experience Reply with quote

It seems with the new mod a new version of team stacking is taking place. This is somewhat a complaint but more an FYI for everyone who plays to be on the lookout.

I have noticed people getting on oppisite teams and letting each other plant the bomb and/or defuse it. They do not kill each other on purpose and sit there and gain experience. I was asked to let some poeple kill me and in return they would allow the bomd to blow. When I tried to get the game on the right track it was difficult. When I mentioned the admins would not agree with it, I was told it has been done with admins (doubt it).

On a side note, I was also told that team stacking is not when a clan gets on the same team all the time, but when humans vs. bots. I choose not to start that conversation either.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6. Anyone found trying to "cheat the stats" will be banned.

if i had cs:s i'd hop on and help yah out
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part of the reason I avoid CS:S here at the ville is the lack of admins playing it. I've only ever seen Cobra on there. As a supporter, i can warn them,and thats the extent of punishment I can dish out. I can't stand some of the lamers that cheat the stats on that sever...EVERY DAY.

Colossians 2:20 "You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the evil powers of this world. So why do you keep on following rules of the world"
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i'm not on, try contacting silver or merf. i'm sure there are other admins playing cs:s too.

post a complaint and i can ban them after the fact.

sorry, but i can't be on 24/7
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i'm not on, try contacting silver or merf. i'm sure there are other admins playing cs:s too.

post a complaint and i can ban them after the fact.

sorry, but i can't be on 24/7
shuya

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the new cs rpg is pointless cuz everyone is lvl 150 and im lvl 3 and cant kill people with all their upgrades
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it isn't very fair to people who don't play a lot, especially when people cheat like that. I try play to get some points and then some invisible guy jumps out and I'm on fire.

Maybe supporters can get some free points or something.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mike

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a reset every once in a whilecan solve that.
Rebel_Rouser
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am actually on CS:S quite alot. We have our share of llamas, but it is really not much compared to the average CS server.
I will keep a closer eye on people trying to cheat the stats and will refer them to rule six. If that does not work..... well you know the rest of the story.

Longest Running Show in Broadway History 1/9/06
mUj0
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, sorry I forgot about you rebel . And i do see merf on from time to time

Colossians 2:20 "You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the evil powers of this world. So why do you keep on following rules of the world"
regis
Guild Noobie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
a reset every once in a whilecan solve that.

For everyone??
Cause that would make me sad, as it took me quite a lot of time and effort to get to lvl150....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JEHU

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why can't people just play and follow the rules. It gets frustrating when you are playing and this type of stuff goes on. We need to support fair team play, you don't have to be a admin to tell someone to knock it off. Hopefully they will.
""Throw her down!" Jehu said. So they threw her down, and some of her blood spattered the wall and the horses as they trampled her underfoot." 2 Kings 9:33

BENDER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy cow !!, well i've been playin lots of cs:s lately and yes theres almost always team stackin, and all the stuff hamese mentioned, but 2 me thats even more fun and challenge, me and the bots vs some of those higher lvls llamas, its priceless when i manage to beat em and then they start calling me haxor . and yes reseting the lvls would realy suck cuse it took me alot of days to get to lvl 500 I think it would feel like erasing the lvls u've earned in ur warcraft and then starting all over i wonder how this is gona work out ...
TacoBell
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bender you haxor,

thank you strontium for the sig!
how many windows you know that come witha troll?-hoss delgado
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BENDER wrote:
holy cow !!, well i've been playin lots of cs:s lately and yes theres almost always team stackin, and all the stuff hamese mentioned, but 2 me thats even more fun and challenge, me and the bots vs some of those higher lvls llamas, its priceless when i manage to beat em and then they start calling me haxor . and yes reseting the lvls would realy suck cuse it took me alot of days to get to lvl 500 I think it would feel like erasing the lvls u've earned in ur warcraft and then starting all over i wonder how this is gona work out ...

Haxor.... I hate that ice stab.

I agree with you about the challenge, eventhough I get my @$$ kicked by even the newest guy. I see people come in and leave because of the team stacking, or because playing nice to gain experience is not too fun. And this isn't all the time because a lot of these people want the challenge. I just noticed a rash of people just trying to gain expereience while other higher level guys are not on.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Counter-Strike Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: