FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
what is going on here

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
junkyard
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: what is going on here Reply with quote

After I quit playin last night I checked stats, and noticed someone playing under my stats which i assume is connected to my steam id Lucky*13 I have never played under this name before, and then I went to ville three, and he was playing I accused the guy of hacking someone want to tell me what the heck happened here. How can this guy play, and affect my stats when I am on at the same time????????? I was ranked 8th, and since he is a terrible player apparently i am going down now. Rough has one on his too that he has never played under is this that rotating steam id hack I have heard of

[DODCops] junkyard {IAD}
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please take this to the complaint Dept. and we can look into this for you. Located here. http://www.theville.org/complaints/cgi-bin/pdesk.cgi It's alot easier to take care fo there Thank You.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: