FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Immoral Question
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Tech Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vicoden

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Immoral Question Reply with quote

Some of you Im sure will have negative input on this, but for those who don't here it is.

My girlfriend uses hotmail and I think she is cheating on me so I want to know if there is a way to figure out (hack) her password. She uses my cpu, so if there is someway that it logs it on here that may help. I know this is naughty, but its just killing me. I'm not asking this to start a moral debate, I just want an answer if what I'm asking is possible. Thanks.
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could use some kind of password storage program and set it to automatically save passwords typed on your computer. That's definitely immoral, though...

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vicoden

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where do i get that at, is there a certain one that is better then others?
Mike

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does she use firefox? you can look at the password logs, but i think it only logs it if you click the remember me button.
Vicoden

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She uses msn
Jfet Zener
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, ok, although i dont endorse hacking, i dont endorse cheating either. so its an even split. anyway, you can try and just log on see if she has her password stored. if not, try and guess her password - they are usually pretty easy. try dogs names, boyfriends (your) name, etc etc. try those with combinations of her birth year. also if you want, play dumb and be like 'hey my <whatever> account got messed up, cant i log in as you to message a friend from school?' and she might give you the password straight up. worth a shot. but in the end, if you think she is cheating, it might be best to confront her. relationships cant last with any trust issues between you two.
Bleeding Tomato
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on Jfet it's about trust. Anyways use a key stroke logger their all over the web.

Chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could download programs that moniter your 'kids' internet browsing and incoming and outgoing emails.... pretty much everything that they do down to the keystroke. just go google some of them.
Diplomat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah chan's idea seems to be the best...

Powder
Vicoden

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, I found one that I think will work.
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go through with this and she isn't cheating, if she ever found out then that could be a worse situation. I agree with Jfet about talking to her, but that's me.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea just being up front and talking to her about it would be the best. What ever you decide just keep us informed, hope it turns out ok for ya.

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would sux if she was reading this right now but its your decision keep us informed

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I agree with Killer. You better have this deleted when you are done...

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vicoden

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't really matter anymore, its completely over between us as of this morning. Its probably for the best, it was way too much work for us to be happy together. It should come alot easier then it did. It started out well in the beginning but living together has made it apparent that its just not going to work out. My heart is shattered, but I can't tell if its because I truly loved her, or if its because I'm alone again. If thats the case then maybe it wasn't really love. I'm getting older all the time, I just wish I could be as successful at relationships as I am with work and goals. I would give up everything I own, my house, truck even my career if it meant I could have someone I'm truly happy with. All those other things were easy to get, it just took some hard work. But no amount of hard work can bring the perfect woman for you into your life. They say it will come when you expect it least.....thats hard when your always expecting it. Right now my life is in shambles, I don't even know where to start, what to do, or how Im going to get through this. I've had my heart broken so many times now, its getting harder and harder each time to piece it back together. I really don't know why I try anymore, I guess its because the heartache is worth the company.

Thats probably much more then any of you guys care to know, thanks for your help.

Eric
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Tech Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: