FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Venting
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Natural Selection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Venting Reply with quote

alright guys ive been starting back into ns again for the past week and i have finally snapped

this goes out to all u a-holes who whine and complain about wielders

im sick and tired of all those a-holes who complain about the cc being hurt and telling others to get wielders while they just go off and kill crap...i got a brillant idea if u arent lvl 10 and have a free point why dont u get a wielder is that so hard for u to do is to get just one wielder and start wielding im sick of ppl making others like me and (wont mention her name but she knows who she is) getting wielders and wield the cc while they upg all weaps and armor in order to kill the cc i know that we need some full offensive but if i see the same ppl wielding the cc and the same ppl yelling that the cc is getting low witout doing anything im just going to stop wielding and fighting and i will leave the game...lets see how u a-holes like that when u wasted all ur points on offensive cause u didnt want to get a wielder and play like a team...well all offensive and me going total defensive and leaving lets see how u like that

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speak on brotha speaker here is to you #Beer
shovelnose
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one word.

punctuation.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shovelnose wrote:
one word.

punctuation.

didnt really care...punctuation is only for school...not forums...at least in my view

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and your view we have...

Just in case you were short, go ahead and grab a few .......,,,,,,,,.:;;;;:!........?????
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Punctuation is if you want people to be happy when they read it. You don't want unhappy people responding to your post do you? Do you? #Cussing out

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROOFCUTTER wrote:
and your view we have...

Just in case you were short, go ahead and grab a few .......,,,,,,,,.:;;;;:!........?????

Stevo wrote:
Punctuation is if you want people to be happy when they read it. You don't want unhappy people responding to your post do you? Do you? #Cussing out

i have only 2 things for u 2

#Cussing out #Bad Talk #Cussing out #Bad Talk #Cussing out #Bad Talk #Cussing out #Bad Talk #Cussing out #Bad Talk #Cussing out #Bad Talk #Cussing out #Bad Talk #Cussing out #Bad Talk #Cussing out #Bad Talk #Cussing out #Bad Talk #Cussing out #Bad Talk #Cussing out #Bad Talk

Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You ladies just hug and play nice or I'll get the rubber hose!

Punctuation makes posts much easier to read. Rather than one entire run on sentence paragraph.

Speakerforthenonpunctuating wrote:
i got a brillant idea if u arent lvl 10 and have a free point why dont u get a wielder is that so hard for u to do is to get just one wielder and start wielding im sick of ppl making others like me and (wont mention her name but she knows who she is) getting wielders and wield the cc while they upg all weaps and armor in order to kill the cc i know that we need some full offensive but if i see the same ppl wielding the cc and the same ppl yelling that the cc is getting low witout doing anything im just going to stop wielding and fighting and i will leave the game.

1 period? Brake it up man! Throw us a bone here!

lol just messing with you Speaker.

But Stevo is right. Punctuation will make your posts easier to read. Thus your point gets across better to more people. Thus your post has more impact. Thus the thusly thussed thus thussing the thusly and such.
=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
kubrick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear ya speaker. I like to trade off. Sometimes I weld a lot, others I go offensive. But, if the chair gets hit badly and noone seems to be welding it then I grab one.

The marines are pretty much guaranteed to lose if they only have one person welding.

But, I haven't been playing many HL mods lately sicne I got both BF Vietnam and Far Cry.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Blown

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The couple times Ive played I've always gotten a welder once I get some armor. Otherwise I jsut die too fast. Usually a little armor, then a better gun and then the welder. Every time I play the marines lose cause everyone is just killing and not trying to keep crap alive but me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{db}Blown65 wrote:
The couple times Ive played I've always gotten a welder once I get some armor. Otherwise I jsut die too fast. Usually a little armor, then a better gun and then the welder. Every time I play the marines lose cause everyone is just killing and not trying to keep crap alive but me.

i hear ya.(see u happy now)
i dont mind grabbing a wielder its just i was getting pissed that no one other than me was grabbing one and everyone was complaining about it.(see another one u happy now)i swear if another one of those pricks does that to me im just going to leave...ill chew someone out in a dif server on an alt name ....anyways im pretty much done venting

Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strongbad wrote:
I hear ya speaker. I like to trade off. Sometimes I weld a lot, others I go offensive. But, if the chair gets hit badly and noone seems to be welding it then I grab one.

The marines are pretty much guaranteed to lose if they only have one person welding.

But, I haven't been playing many HL mods lately sicne I got both BF Vietnam and Far Cry.

Now there's a good post grammar wise.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevo wrote:
Strongbad wrote:

u guys just want me to kill u all...i havent hunted ppl since sc but i think i might start again.

kubrick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevo wrote:

Are you a freaking English teacher or something? Who the hell cares? It's a post on an internet message board.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jfet Zener
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strongbad wrote:
Stevo wrote:

Are you a freaking English teacher or something? Who the hell cares? It's a post on an internet message board.

nah. he just wants to belittle others so he feels better. ignore it and it goes away.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Natural Selection All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: