FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Cheat Removal Help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpeCies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, For those who got BUSTED Cheating <You Llama!!! Here is a list of ALL the Cheats that I have found so far. I've detailed a list of each file name that is included with these Cheats. Most either are installed in your HL/TFC *.* if not- Use Windows Explorer/Tools/Find option and search for each of these files.

Flautz' OpenGL-Wallhack -- BETA 1.2

hookHL.dll 8/9/01 26,624 bytes
hooker.dll 7/22/01 22,528 bytes
Wallhack.exe 8/9/01 16,384
--------------------------------------
OGC Hook beta 4.3

speedhack.exe 12/4/01 36,864 bytes
spee.dll 12/23/00 32,768 bytes
-----------------------------------

ogc.dll 10/31/01 12,288 bytes
commandmenu.txt 10/31/01 11,561 bytes
ogc.cfg 10/31/01 7,640 bytes
ogc.exe 9/29/01 8,262 bytes
Loader.dll 9/18/01 6,144 bytes
--------------------------------------

OGC Punkbuster Hack v2.7

injectPB.dll 11/28/01 5,632 bytes
PunkHack.exe 11/27/01 10,240 bytes
------------------------------------

OGC Speedhack v1.0

Xqz2 Open GL Hack

hell.ini 9/20/01 7,576 bytes
opengl32.dll 7/25/01 55,808 bytes

I am assuming that you could copy the Opengl32.dll from either the one that shipped with your Video card or HL and replace the one C:windowssystem. Then like the rest using your Explorer Tools Find option go searching and deleting the two that came with this POS!

1.) What you're going to want to do is get into safemode. You can do this by pressing F5 during the boot process, or use a startup disk.

2.) Important Step- Now your're going to copy the original opengl32.dll (found in C:windowssystem) to C:

3.) Now take the hacked opengl32.dll in the xqz2 zip file and put it in C:windowssystem and replace the old one.

4.) Now copy xqz2.ini and paste it in C:windows.

---------------------------------------

HLH client.dll Public Beta 1.3.

hlh.exe 9/23/01 3,584 bytes
hlh.dll 9/23/01 12,800 bytes

weapon_usp.cfg
weapon_ak47.cfg
weapon_aug.cfg
weapon_awp.cfg
weapon_c4.cfg
weapon_deagle.cfg
weapon_elite.cfg
weapon_fiveseven.cfg
weapon_flashbang.cfg
weapon_g3sg1.cfg
weapon_glock18.cfg
weapon_hegrenad.cfg
weapon_knife.cfg
weapon_m249.cfg
weapon_m3.cfg
weapon_m4a1.cfg
weapon_mac10.cfg
weapon_mp5navy.cfg
weapon_p228.cfg
weapon_p90.cfg
weapon_scout.cfg
weapon_sg552.cfg
weapon_smokegre.cfg
weapon_tmp.cfg
weapon_ump45.cfg
initialize.cfg
weapon_xm1014.cfg
----------------------------
HLHackbinds

hlhack.cfg 9/26/01 5,388
---------------------------
HLH-CDC Key Generator

HLH-CDC.exe
-----------------------------

[ This Message was edited by: SpeCies on 2001-12-19 14:37 ]
cstone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummm.. won't this list have the flipside effect of alerting would-be cheaters to all the available cheats?

-cstone
Cadman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, we'll just add them to the cheater's list.
SpeCies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my intentions were not to promote cheating but the reverse. I have already gave
every file that this info came from to an Admin here with all the intentions of helping the Admins here spot Cheaters as well as adding the CVars to the Detection software running here.

I just felt that giving an option to those who really were unaware of a Third Party installing a hack on the same PC that they use should have an alternative?

If you feel that this will have an reverse affect? Please remove this post. My intentions were to Help, not promote. :grin:

[ This Message was edited by: SpeCies on 2001-12-19 16:06 ]
stupid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you seem to know an awful lot about cheats so I'll direct a question to you. I was checking out the shit list out of curiosity, and low and behold I find my own name listed. It says suspicious for "enable_new_aim_method xqz2". If you have ever played with me before its painfully obvious that I do not have any aim altering cheats as i miss more than hit. My question is, why would this cheat detection utility flag me for that? Could it be some driver conflict or some kind of setting in my cfgs?... I'm certain that any of the files you have listed are not on my computer. I have just reinstalled Win2k no more than a week ago, the only programs that I intalled that did not come with the OS have been IRC and half life.
Have the people that are listed as suspicious actually generated some cheating flag from the cheat detection software, or is that just some dude on the server that thinks i cheat so they added my name to the list?
Ive had several people accuse me of cheating since playing on the ville, I would hope that some disgruntled n00b did not convince an admin to add me to the shit list as that would be very disappointing.
If you have any information as to how this may have happened please post that here.
thanks.
cstone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Cadman, but not every server is so fortunate as to have such a 'shit list' - so folks could get the cheat names here, run a web search, d/l them, and use them elsewhere.

Just something to think about.

-cstone

[ This Message was edited by: cstone on 2001-12-19 16:46 ]
SpeCies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stupid, Sorry I don't know anything but what I downloaded and read from these files
My only intention was to do my part and help prevent Cheating on these servers by giving
the info that I found to the Admin's here so they knew what to look for and what CVars to
add to the servers Prevention Software.

So you see the only way for a Client to get Flagged is to have an offensive setting somewhere on ones PC like in your case "xqz2 error" which is an older Aim Bot.I know that you could be 100% legit in your claims with this. You said that you did a fresh Install of Win 2k and MIRC & HL are the only things on? Are you hooked up to the Net alone or on a Lan with Jules? Did sombody borrow your Key? Were you playing before or after Jules got Banned and now you can't?

You could be a person who is completely innocent or one that is just surprised that
he has gotten caught. Never the less until you can prove what caused this? Rob or any Admin here would have a hard time knowing who's Cheating and who is not. Take the players who play on these servers everyday without any problems? See it's kind of a Damned if you do, Damned if you don't situation with all the cheaters that are around now adays and who to believe.

[ This Message was edited by: SpeCies on 2001-12-19 19:04 ]
FingerDemon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried some different scripts that are considered cheats here (I have since deleted them), but never these more complex files and registry settings and whatnot. Stupid, if you only installed a fresh Windows the HalfLife from CD and then updated it to the current version, I would suspect the update you got to HL. What I am thinking is, that you got it from wherever you could download it and maybe the version you got had a cheat in it? Or maybe you just copied files from another machine to run the update?

In any case, if I am at all close to right, I would think uninstalling HL and reinstalling and the reupdating with a fresh update file to the current version might fix it. If its in your registry, then I don't know enough to help you.

Keep in mind, just because it says aim cheat doesn't mean that's all it does. If you use a script for conc jumping or something else, it could be part of a larger cheat package that you aren't actually using all the features of.

Hope this helps,

FingerDemon
Warhammer
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a generic response to those folks who are saying, "I am obviously not cheating, why did I get flagged?".

Many of the cheats out there need to be "enabled", for example there are auto-aim cheats that will target a specific player that is pissing you off when they get in your line of sight. To use it, you type something like "aim_prefer FragFailure 1" in the console and then Frag will be the first one you attack. Without setting your cheat options the cheat will be installed but not in use. So, it will still be detected because you have it installed even though your gameplay is not improved. This is just one example of how the cheats work, there are several different kinds and ways of using them.
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhammer your saying there is a cheat that lets you own a person of your choice! A free visit pass. Wow and you cheaters had to go and wreck it
SpeCies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Roof, one of them allows a Cheater to single out any player by name and where they shoot them.
stupid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Species,
I'm not sure who got flagged first, I think I was flagged on the 14th. Either way, my computer is not currently on a LAN with JuLES(courtesy of everyone's good friends @home), nor have we shared cd keys. The only thing we have in common are our communication scripts and I sincerely doubt that me binding "i am in position" is going to trigger a cheat flag.
I am currently on a LAN with Qwest Blows and he has had absolutely 0 problems (other than having an rcon cfg for our Clan's server which got him briefly banned, but that is completely unrelated).
I can still play ok on the servers so I'm not too worried about it anymore, and I believe JuLES is going for a complete reinstall which I'm sure will fix it. I appreciate your help tho.
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2002 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttt
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone heard of a cheat that allows a spy to use the weapon of the class he has disguised himself as? I saw a guy last week disguised as a soldier using the rocker launcher of a soldier. when I touched him he became a spy for less than a second and immediately became a soldier again. and started shooting rockets once again . He never lost his disguise whilst firing either only changed if touched by a spy or scout.

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: