FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
shotty
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

40 sensitivity pwns
At least for spinning around in the air and tracking scouts trying to out strafe you.
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It all depends on your Windows mouse sensitivity. I have mine at 3.3 in TFC and it is still super sensitive.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine is at 9, but i'm thinkin about boostin it, i'm getting better with the shotty, starting to get more head shots instead of their stomachs and stuff.

The Ville-Addict----BR Site \/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Black Knight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 3:22 pm    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

I've gotten better with mostly all the weapons including the shotty. If u need help bobins u can just let me know and I'll help u. Even with as high as a ping as mine I'm really good with the shotty. So just let me know if u want help.
Ameanman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shotty tips....ok, well take your time between shots to get a good hit. Well placed shots are what do the trick, and if you run out of bullets and think they are weak enough, switch to your smaller/weaker shotty (usually it finishes them off, reload = too slow); now if you run out of bullets for that one....iono, i guess you should go back to a strong weapon and reload
Kazebari
Official Mall Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Gawd! 15-17/9/3.3 mouse sensitivity? Are you insane?

<========only uses 3
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try to match your crosshairs with your target. What I usually do is strafe side-to-side and lead my target toward my crosshair much like sniping. Try that it might help you. If you need ne help with shotty just ask me during the game I'll help you no sweat.

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
bobins

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks alot ppl. i been gettin alotta help from ppl in game lately. and is commin along. still needs alotta work though.

btw i got me mouse sense in the tfc controls to max. i built that up ages ago to max when i was using hw all the time. and im used to that for moving around and stuff. and im ok with everythin else on this setting, so im just gonna learn shotty with my current settings.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: