FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Soldier/bouncing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Computer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you can also drop by #custom to get tons of custom gear. Also si|ents link to custom TFC is probably the easiest thing to do though. And yes the RL and GL\PL are off to the right, just some in game physics and yes the original X-hairs are off, so get some that compensate for this it makes it easier to smack that fatty in the face with a rocket.
Sully
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I've been playing this game for so long with the original cross-hairs that I'm afraid to change. Not that I can hit anything anyway.

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
SoDum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I treid using Both Dangers crosshairs and Defrags set, but i couldn't adapt. Right now i use The default in green.

Green owns the default hafelife colors. My hud, pain sprites, muzzleflash, and voice icon are green too.

Stillness of Body, Focus of thought, oneness of spirit. These are the virtues of a concer.

The only man to boycott happiness!
Computer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hate to be the party pooper but the orginal crosshairs ARE inaccurate. Not to mention hard to see. Dont' be fearful sully, it's really not very much of an adjustment..

Speaking of crosshairs I saw some odd Demoman ones the other day and just wondering if anyone had tried them, the design is very original and I wonder if it would be helpful. Let me see if I can throw a pic up here.

well this is all that I can find.

Bada Bing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said wtf when I saw those too Computer not really sure what they do

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SoDum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are one of those 'Take up your whole screen k thx' crosshairs.

I know they are. The hit scan are right, only Rockets and the launchers are off. I just aim to the side a fraction of an inch for them. It's not enough to make a difference, really.

Stillness of Body, Focus of thought, oneness of spirit. These are the virtues of a concer.

The only man to boycott happiness!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: