FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
SERVER TESTING

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
innocent
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: SERVER TESTING Reply with quote

Dear friends of theville....my brother guilty has a server called:
DOD Toronto Based Server
24.141.8.126:27015

We are testing the server as a possible new server for theville community. We had a bug with the server last night and capped out at 14 people. My brother has addressed the problem and we need to see how effectively the server can run with 20+ people on it.

Please, Please stop by and help us out, then come back and post with some response to the server.

Thanks,

innocent/gordo

UPDATE>>>>THE SERVER IS NOW CAPPING OUT AT 10>>>>check back later if you can't get in. My bro is working on it as you read this.

Last edited by innocent on Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This message has been approved by POWDERMILKMAN for your testing approval go have fun.

Powder
TacoBell
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we hit 24 without any problems looks like a good server

thank you strontium for the sig!
how many windows you know that come witha troll?-hoss delgado
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rohan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur server pwnes...just fix the kalt problem with the "reliable server overflow" or something...that was the same map i was getting the massive lag spikes from yesterday but today on ava and forest there was nothing...nice job
Kate78
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: DOD Toronto Based Server Reply with quote

I had great fun on you're server, Guilty, and I think it's very nice. I've had no lag problems or any other problems. With regard to the Kalt map, I also got the reliable something error, but directly after that, I connected again and had no problem joining the game.
I think this would be a good replacement for the lost TV3 server, in case the owners approve it.
It was nice playing with all of you. I look forward to seeing you all on this server.
Have a nice day
Kate
#Fade in
TacoBell
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we should take it in under the name of theville VI!!!!! but its up to the owners P.S. u must do the !!!! after it

thank you strontium for the sig!
how many windows you know that come witha troll?-hoss delgado
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=[[hOt sAuCe]]=-tAcObElL wrote:
i think we should take it in under the name of theville VI!!!!! but its up to the owners P.S. u must do the !!!! after it

Or fill in the gap between 1 and 3...

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rohan wrote:
ur server pwnes...just fix the kalt problem with the "reliable server overflow" or something...that was the same map i was getting the massive lag spikes from yesterday but today on ava and forest there was nothing...nice job

#Beer

-GaNjA

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love
-Lao Tzu-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sargee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

innocent
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Server - Testing Phase Reply with quote

Heya, This is Guilty,

Reliable Channel Overflow has been fixed. Amxmodx has been reinstalled and is running with stats. The server is still handling 24 players very well. Things are still looking up. Thanks again for everybody's support.
regis
Guild Noobie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no good sir, thank YOU for having a kick---- butt server while TV3 was down for a short while. I'm going to still pwn on it even though TV3 is back up!!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: