FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A bit of news for the weekend
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rohan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>.< this irritates me!...y do ppl always feel the need to screw up a good thing???

anyway...it's nice to know there's a backup plan
Backwardsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i cannot play on TV V because of the high latency for me and i do not have source nor will my comp be able to handle it.....i am departing for now guys sorry...

Thanks Srontium for the sig...!!
[swn] Kerrigan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, just like that it's gone?

There were some really good times shared on TV3...

Thanks everyone from <eVa> who gave us the privilege of having TV3 for some time now. Without TV3 I wouldn't have ever joined TVR.

Guess it's time to pay more attention to the other servers now.

Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Backwardsman wrote:
well i cannot play on TV V because of the high latency for me and i do not have source nor will my comp be able to handle it.....i am departing for now guys sorry...

The server still exists, so you should be able to play on it with the <eVa> guys. I think it is still public and not a private server.
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think imma stick with the ville severs because they have been my home away from home, but im really gonna miss the regulars that leave. i shed a tear for the seperation and will miss the eVa guild that decides to leave the ville . i will be on the villeV until powdered milk man gets eveything straightened around. i will really miss thevilleIII and the eVa's that ran it.

WE WILL MISS YOU
i enjoyed playing with you for 2 years and will really miss you all

thank you strontium for the sig!
how many windows you know that come witha troll?-hoss delgado
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry for those who can't play on TV5 a solution is being worked out as i type this...my little msn thingie on my mac is bobbing up and down with excitment...things will be fine soon.

Powder
regis
Guild Noobie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=[[hOt sAuCe]]=-tAcObElL wrote:
i think imma stick with the ville severs because they have been my home away from home, but im really gonna miss the regulars that leave. i shed a tear for the seperation and will miss the eVa guild that decides to leave the ville . i will be on the villeV until powdered milk man gets eveything straightened around. i will really miss thevilleIII and the eVa's that ran it.

WE WILL MISS YOU
i enjoyed playing with you for 2 years and will really miss you all

right here with you buddy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hamese wrote:
Backwardsman wrote:

The server still exists, so you should be able to play on it with the <eVa> guys. I think it is still public and not a private server.

From my understanding it will be up and have the same IP and still be public. I would expect to see a lot of the same people. If they have it in their favorites list it won't matter what the name displayed on it is.

It's also good that Powder has a plan. Like many others I can't play on 5 either because of latency.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill just say my faith is in powder and all others involved... and ill be where ever my ville brothers and sisters are hanging.;...

www.3foottall.com
TacoBell
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

v.o.c wrote:
ill just say my faith is in powder and all others involved... and ill be where ever my ville brothers and sisters are hanging.;...

+1 #alien

thank you strontium for the sig!
how many windows you know that come witha troll?-hoss delgado
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

v.o.c wrote:

+1 #alien

+1 more....though on a ville server

-GaNjA

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love
-Lao Tzu-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA wrote:
v.o.c wrote:

+1 #alien

-GaNjA

Ville servers!!! #Beer

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
regis
Guild Noobie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevo wrote:
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA wrote:
v.o.c wrote:

+1 #alien

-GaNjA

Ville servers!!! #Beer

#Beer #Beer #Beer

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Malanthros

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think some people are overreacting a bit much, lol. TV3 is basically changing ownership, that is all. If it goes down, it wont be for long.

So Backwardsman, you can just keep poking your head in, it wont go down for long if it does at all before you can hop back on with us.

Secondly, to all the drama queens out there, perhaps one or two people will be leaving, and I'm sure that they will share their goodbyes with us if that is the case, but most people wont leave TheVille just because TV3 is going down for a short while.

Have faith young ones, the balance will be restored. Mal will return!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

Also, as a side note to Powder or whoever, in two months or so, when I'm out of car insurance payment debt stuff, I'll be willing to donate a few bucks a month to the cause. I'll try to get a credit card and we can maybe get a paypal account or somethign I can link it to? Whatever, we'll talk.

Thank you Loka for helping me realize my dream of having a Sig.
Rebel_Rouser
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry everyone things will be good to go soon.

On a side note I am glad to see so many people have so much loyalty to The Ville. That does make me happy to see. We really do appreciate our regs, keep up the good gaming

Longest Running Show in Broadway History 1/9/06
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: