FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
In game Names??????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mister X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is from the character Mister X from the X-Files. I love that show so much. I can't stand watching any new crime investigation show because they all remind me of the X-Files. Especially the Fox show Bones. Fox completely ripped themselves off.

I also chose this name because I almost always use a different name everytime I play so its hard to know when it is me. I can't wait for college to start again so I can play a little more DoD.
Lt.Tango
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my name is a long story so i will make it as short as i can...When i first started playing CS a played as Cak then i join a Clan the [Nady]'s about 6 years ago. The clan was like the Brady bunch its just the founder loved throwing nades. We had Marsha Cindy Bobby Mike and so on well when i Started most of the name where already used....So in the show the Had Astroturfgrass som my name Became AstroTurfGrass[Nady] well i play as Lt.Tango when i would too get little kids mad at me by slaying them or turnin them in to bombs... well the Lt. Tango stuck. THe cs sever i played on reminds me alot of the ville and good mix of older and youger people but since then most have moved on from cs an few of the old guys still play at all but If you ever hear Redskin call me astro you know why.... I think he calls me astro more than he calls me by my real name when were are hanging out...lol well thats how i got my name the astro is more of the name I was righting about its the name i use for everthing but DOD... not sure why but it stuck.

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." John Lennon
Verbannt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun stories so far, kinda interesting to see where some of these crazy names come from.. anyways, me and my two roomates have been on and off of theville for the past 3 years or so origionally starting off as Brad, KxK3, and Verbannt and after a boring night Brad and myself decided to start drinking and play some good ol' DoD, keep in mind this was back during the time where server IV was pretty much just random people messing around, never many regulars. So after destroying these people I switched my name to Kodo the Destroyer and Brad became Podo the Invincible since they werent able to kill him through one of the rounds and I guess they became our regular names out of fun. Oh and the names were taken from the Beast Master movies from way back in the day, the names were taken from his mischevious ferrets.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets see, when i first started playing tfc i used DarkTemplar316, because of starcraft and then the 316 cuz of Stone Cold Steve Austin. when i started playing DoD i would use the name shifty powers, from band of brothers. then i stopped playing online games for a while and when i came back to the ville i started using A Fall Farewell. A Fall Farewell is a name of a song by Zao. its about when the singer's brother died in a car accident. its a pretty powerful song, and its one of my favorites, so i decided to make it my name.

A Fall Farewell- Zao

I woke up one morning and he was dead.

In a time of quietness i reflect on childhood memories caught wisping through my mind,
falling leaves create the stage,
words spoken were not cherished

on the last day of our friendship and those words were possibly the last
what were your thoughts
as a dreaming child,
i awaken to a nightmare,
after a gentle nudge
i find out you're gone

The machines that kept you alive were careless
did you ask Him to forgive you before you passed on

you slipped away into the ground
you broke the vanity,
you brought the silence
Pink boots
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Pink boots do you really have Pink boots?" Well I've been asked this question a couple of times. And the answer is yes. These are not the kind of boots you go shopping with, or even leave the house with. Its the kind of boots I only wear for oXo.
preacherman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pink boots wrote:
"Pink boots do you really have Pink boots?" Well I've been asked this question a couple of times. And the answer is yes. These are not the kind of boots you go shopping with, or even leave the house with. Its the kind of boots I only wear for oXo.

U mean u wouldn't wear pink boots even for the preacherman?? - promise I wouldn't tell

Thank U again StrontiumDog for Sig
StrontiumDog
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

preacherman wrote:
Pink boots wrote:

U mean u wouldn't wear pink boots even for the preacherman?? - promise I wouldn't tell

Especially the preacherman!

"Oh Smeg! What the smeg's he smegging done? He's smegging killed me!" Lister, Red Dwarf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Malanthros

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG REPLICA! I love you for linking me that song! Its one of my favs! Its on the first episode of The Muppet Show on the box set that I bought. Yeah, i LOOOOVE the muppets, lol. Thank you for that.

Thank you Loka for helping me realize my dream of having a Sig.
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in case you boys have forgotten she wears them for me as displayed in this picture here

so maybe its a bad crop job but there are pink boots on those feet i know it!
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

preacherman wrote:
Pink boots wrote:

One lunch at Arby's and you already want to see my boots. Are we not moving to fast? Shame on you
Pink boots
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replica wrote:
in case you boys have forgotten she wears them for me as displayed in this picture here

so maybe its a bad crop job but there are pink boots on those feet i know it!

No Replica all my feet are wearing on that really bad picture is a pair of nike sneakers. How could you do that I was so hoping that picture would never show up again.
Richter-
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pink boots wrote:

No Replica all my feet are wearing on that really bad picture is a pair of nike sneakers. How could you do that I was so hoping that picture would never show up again.

You mean this picture?

Pink boots
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Richter-"]
Pink boots wrote:

You mean this picture?

hehe No the other one. This one is my grandmother.
s.Squirrel
The Nut Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your grandmother is beautiful

moog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: mooooooog Reply with quote

i started with this name back in the beta days of DoD...

the name comes from a brand of analog synthesiser "moog" synthesisers.
a couple of bands that i enjoyed and still enjoy used these warm, phat sounding synths.

besides that...i think there was a canadian hockey goalie with this last name...only reason y i know that is cuz ppl would ask me from time to time if i were a hockey fan..heh.

ALSO, i believe there is a auto-part manufacturer with the same name as well...heh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: