FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Jagd ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArtesMagae

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: One thing Reply with quote

Ricen wrote:
ArtesMagae wrote:
can you still shoot into it?

Yes. As for the rest of your question, it is a pain in the bottom but a man in the church tower can stop that stuff.

Oh, and I do love working alone with that sniper rifle of mine.

But you know, if I were a smart Ally, I would have my best sniper on that tower.

But I know what you mean. Heh.
junkyard
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: One thing Reply with quote

Ricen wrote:
ArtesMagae wrote:
can you still shoot into it?

Yes. As for the rest of your question, it is a pain in the bottom but a man in the church tower can stop that stuff.

That is how you solve that situation get in the tower, and remove the allies from there.

THe hAXis of evil
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah unfortunally being able to camp the exit of the church without shooting into it is a flaw in the map design...if it becomes such a large problem we could possibly remove the map from the rotation until a solution is presented.

but for now just grin and bare it unfortunally =(

PMM
Lt. Black

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also a note while on the subject of this map: it's pronounced "yagd" rather than what most people seem to think, "jagged."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: