FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Not only Dumb, but Illiterate

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zero

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Not only Dumb, but Illiterate Reply with quote

recieved this email from squirrel in my hotmail today,

I’m not the admin who banned you but I just want to respond.
I’m no brain surgeon and apparently neither are you. Insulting the admin who banned you is not going to help your case. If you had explained what happened you probably would have been unbanned. With that attitude You can kiss that goodbye. And you can stop all the crap on the “Cal I’ we don’t care. plus the admin who banned you is not a kid but he probably has kids old than you or they at least act like it.

I recieved this after posting in the complain dept. (moronic way of handling complaints when u have a forum) how I was banned for absolutely no rhyme or reason yesterday from theville server, apparently someone thought I was hacking since I'm better than anyone in your clan, so I used my 2nd account to ask why I was banned and before I got a response my 2nd account was banned, so maybe if I was even given a chance to explain my case that would help (1st moronic statement in the return email), and like I really care how old the admin is that banned me (2nd moronic statement in the email) just that he has no idea what a hack looks like and shouldnt have banning rights. Now that thats said and done I'm not too upset to be banned off a server of noobs and morons, I'll stick to the servers with skill and intelligence. thank you for your moronic entertainment.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: