FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Immoral Question
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Tech Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crackhead_fred

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww don't get all like that with us! You just haven't found the right woman yet. Sometimes these kind of things take time. But when couples break up, it's for a reason. The only thing you can do is move on, wake up the next day and start over. We all have been through our ups and downs, you just have to look forward. So just take your mind off of that and go hang out with friends and/or family. Remember, always look forward and never doubt yourself, you'll get no where!

P.S. If this does not help, can I have your truck?
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hugs*

All things work out in the end, and even if not, it is better than settling.... All good things come in time. Good luck hun, and don't get too discouraged, just makes it that much harder to try again.

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take Care Vic, Like others have said time heals all wounds.

feeling lonely and waiting to find that perfect person is like watching paint dry. very painful!

Relax and let life run its course. There will be a person who fits your ticket and you hers.

until then you have all of us We love you!
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup hang in there buddy all the worring is not worth it. Play pogo you can meet some interesting people in there I know I'm married to one. Tee hee hee it's amazing it's the last place I thought I would meet someone, but we have had 6 1/2 great years together and many more to come. Just remember if you try to hard thats when things become real messed up. Just be yourself and be honest with yourself and with them as it will be the best thing you can ever do. That way there is no hidden or grey areas as they know you for you.

Now get your arse in the servers and snipe some people. .
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Tech Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: