FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
iRiver MP3 Player

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Tech Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: iRiver MP3 Player Reply with quote

I just bought an iRiver H340, and it should be here today, but I wanted to know if anyone else here had an iRiver and specifically the H340 or H320. I did a lot of research and eventhough the H3xx series was discontinued about 3 weeks ago, I still felt like getting one because of all the functions. Plus there seems to be a big support community for them as well.

Anbody have any other iRiver that they like/dislike?
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I got a small iRiver 128MB thing. It seemed to work well. I never really used it that much so I don't really know...

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, my wife has the 512 smaller unit. Mine is a 40gig drive player though and there are many things you can do with it, like watch little movies, and I was curious to see if anyone here has done it.
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the little 512 one, blue/gray... I like it, works well. very easy to use and what not. Good luck with yours

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
rANCOR hUNTER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks cool. A color screen! Don't see those no mp3 players. Seems like a fairly new addition to an mp3 player so lets hope there are no issues with the display.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got a IFP-380T 128mb... love been using it since highschool.. and its still been working after being dropped so many times... extreme cold weather, heat, field training in the army , and basic and AIT .... so.. these things are built to last... no problems at all for it.. i love it love it love it love it!

aa, oshiete sensei-san
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Nephew has the 40 gig and loves it
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the 256Mb version, works very well for me. I use it for running, and its size is very convenient for that. Moreover, it came with a bracer.

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simpleman wrote:
My Nephew has the 40 gig and loves it

I found a new one and have been using for a few days now. I know it already blows away the iPod. Had to upgrade to an international firmware, but now I can playback some videos.

Thanks for the replys.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Tech Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: