FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What country are YOU?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProudWhiteTrash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

powdermilkman wrote:
relax Clay relax breath in breath out...its just a fun quiz. I doubt anyone really thinks that one polls opinions on the countries mentioned are accurate by any stretch of the imagination. I put the poll up cause i thought it was amusing...but if i see anymore politics discussed i will delete the post...lets have fun with this poll like i meant it to be.

Powder

thats really fair isnt it..... He can talk smack but if anyone calls him on it the post gets deleted....Favoritism much??
Lhiannan_Shee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're Cambodia!
Life's been really rough, but it's slowly improving. You know way too much about the skeletal structure of humans, mostly from being forced to study it. This has given you a fear of many things, most especially the color red. The future has to be more promising though, and your greatest adversary can now never come back to hurt you any more.

Not sure what to think of that. Maybe some of it is true, except that thing about the fear of the color red...
ProudWhiteTrash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How fitting.........

You're Canada!
People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do. In fact, they're probably just jealous. You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others. If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person.
Rebel_Rouser
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're Malta!
With a strange attraction to crosses and falcons, you are one of the most mysterious and unknown people in your group of friends, your community, or pretty much any category you want to mention. You keep to yourself, but see yourself as a knight in shining armor, ready to rescue people if they weren't so far away. Still, people are fascinated by you if they've heard of you, which most of them haven't.

Longest Running Show in Broadway History 1/9/06
shovelnose
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudWhiteTrash wrote:
How fitting.........

You're Canada!
People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do. In fact, they're probably just jealous. You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others. If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person.

well i guess we know where the person who wrote the quiz is from
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It got me and JD confused I think, because it says I am canada
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KopiKat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot i'm the only

You're Ireland!
Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato. You really don't like snakes.

It's all so true...*sniff*

-KK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pity there's no Australia..

Quote:
You're Costa Rica!
You're about as peaceful as anyone on the planet, a real dyed-in-the-wool pacifist. And why not? No one really poses much of a threat to you and everything seems to work out, no matter how much violence and insanity rages all around you. So you relax and appreciate nature and culture while the rest of the world carries on their petty disagreements. If only everyone could follow your example...
KopiKat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg OS i havent seen you in for ever!!! heya OS!

-KK
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're Egypt!
Curator of ancient mystical secrets, your life on the surface is fairly typical these days. Though you are in denial about more things than most people. Nevertheless, you're trying to convince people that you're safe despite your more volatile and unstable times that seem to be behind you. You like cats a whole lot.

OK, I'm officially spooked. #alien

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're Ireland!
Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato. You really don't like snakes.
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i took the book quiz...all i can say is wow...
You're The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe!
by C.S. Lewis
You were just looking for some decent clothes when everything changed quite dramatically. For the better or for the worse, it is still hard to tell. Now it seems like winter will never end and you feel cursed. Soon there will be an epic struggle between two forces in your life and you are very concerned about a betrayal that could turn the balance. If this makes it sound like you're re-enacting Christian theological events, that may or may not be coincidence. When in doubt, put your trust in zoo animals.
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're The Sound and the Fury!
by William Faulkner
Strong-willed but deeply confused, you are trying to come to grips with a major crisis in your life. You can see many different perspectives on the issue, but you're mostly overwhelmed with despair at what you've lost. People often have a hard time understanding you, but they have some vague sense that you must be brilliant anyway. Ultimately, you signify nothing.

yay, I signify nothing! my ultimate grand scheme is working out perfectly..... I don't like this test

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
crackhead_fred

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i took the book quiz and was just picking random answers and this is one i got.

You're Lolita!
by Vladimir Nabokov
Considered by most to be depraved and immoral, you are obsessed with sex. What really tantalizes you is that which deviates from societal standards in every way, though you admit that this probably isn't the best and you're not sure what causes this desire. Nonetheless, you've done some pretty nefarious things in your life, and probably gotten caught for them. The names have been changed, but the problems are real. Please stay away from children.

i am not michael jackson.
Rebel_Rouser
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

other quizes...

*Book*
You're 1984!
by George Orwell
You have this uncanny feeling that you're always being watched. Thus life has become a bit of a show as you try to portray yourself as much more reputable than you actually are. All around you, people seem to accept an unending stream of lies and propaganda without flinching. Your only hope may be a star-crossed love affair, but pain seems stonger than love. If you have any older brothers, be very wary of them.
I don't think I am overally paranoid, wtf was that noise!

*State*
You're Virginia!
Part of the old school, you like both historical sites and crazy amusement parks. You like saying the word Commonwealth but couldn't really explain the concept or how it applies to your life. You like five-sided shapes, five-cent pieces, and possibly anything else having to do with the number five. Every now and then, you discard chaff from yourself that you just don't feel you need. And since you've been wondering... yes, there is a Santa Claus.

Longest Running Show in Broadway History 1/9/06
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: